Tamatalk Pokemon Tournament! (Pearl and Diamond<3)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=30pt]OK EVERYONE SIGN UPS ARE NOW...CLOSED[/SIZE]
I'll be sending everyone who signed a message who there going to battle and a better explanation on what Pokemon you can use and such. X_X" lol, I wasn't thinking I was going to be so busy last week. So I really didn't get as much time as I thought I would get to anwser some questions.
You know, I LOVE how I asked about rules and limitations on page 2 before signups ended and you NEVER answered... Usually, when you run a tournament, when a potential player asks for rules and such, you answer.

Thats rude :lMaybe she didnt read your post

Its called patience little gal
What's more rude? My pointing out she was rude to me or my being rude in return? If she wants to run a tournament, there is an OBLIGATION the host has to not only write up a list of players, you know. They also need to handly any and all inquiries and player comments, complaints, and feedback. I posted on the 10th with my request for information. She had TWO DAYS, two 24 hour periods, mind you, to read it and answer. She has to go through to get all the players' info, so why couldn't she take a brief two minute period to answer a simple question?

Explain that to me.

What's more rude? My pointing out she was rude to me or my being rude in return? If she wants to run a tournament, there is an OBLIGATION the host has to not only write up a list of players, you know. They also need to handly any and all inquiries and player comments, complaints, and feedback. I posted on the 10th with my request for information. She had TWO DAYS, two 24 hour periods, mind you, to read it and answer. She has to go through to get all the players' info, so why couldn't she take a brief two minute period to answer a simple question?
Explain that to me.
Ok

People have better stuff to do than be on the computer all day and fix peoples problems

Your not gonna die.

Ok People have better stuff to do than be on the computer all day and fix peoples problems

Your not gonna die.
Next time, try learning how to debate first. Then, you MAY be able to give an answer. Something like what you wrote is called an 'excuse'. It basically says 'Oh, I was doing this instead of doing what you asked me to do' and is usually followed by some comment about the 'importance' of their activity. Excuses are something NO ONE accepts, since it makes you feel like they found something else more important than helping out.

Way to go, you just made the situation look even worse than it was.

Oh please :p

Don't flame folks. It's just a game, isn't it?

You know, since Anime Girl organised the tournament why not just PM her if you now have any issues about the administration instead of posting or bickering about it in the thread :p

*withdraws to periphery and closes topic*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back