TamaTalk University: First Day Of School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. You all can.

So, it was time for practicing the play.

"B-But I can't! I need to find him! He's probably lost somewhere.." Story said, practicing for the play. Of course, she had the main role.

"I, THE GREAT AND POWERFUL PEANUT, WILL HELP YOU." tamafan shouts, walking up to Story.

"Oh my, it's you. The great peanut!" Story replies, and bows down to tamafan.

"First, please help me." Hayden says, with TamaCass, Jino and Ninja (tamaninjacat) behind him. "We must kill Coffretchi, she is destroying everyone with our makeup."

"POPCORN ANYONE?" Rachel screams, gulping popcorn in her mouth.

"MEEEEEEEEE." Vitto replies, taking handfuls of popcorn.

"Are they purple dolphin shaped?" Dazz asks.

"No." Rachel replies.

Katy then walks up to the stage. "Oh my dear peanut, please help me find my dear Sal, I love him."

"KATY!" EMF calls. "You're NOT part of the play."

"Oh, right. Hehe." Katy replies, running of stage. "Where is Sal?? SAAAALLLLLL!" She runs to look for Sal.

"Hm, this would be pure perfection if it had Stan in it." Jade said, munching on popcorn.

"PIZZA STEVE ROCKS!" tamastar randomly says.

"So la de da de de, we like to party." Jino sang, with everyone staring at him.

"Coffretchi sang that song." Hayden lied. "SO WE NEED TO KILL HER."

"I AGREE." Dazz says, standing up.

"LET'S KILL HER, AND THEN PUT STAN IN THE PLAY." Jade says in a British accent.

"So? How's the play going?" TamaMum says, walking in.

"I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE WHEN YOU WALKED IN, SO SHAME ON ME NOW." Rachel sang and danced. TamaMum raised her eyebrows. "Sorry."

"TamaMum! TamaMum! Do you like this drawing of Ikemen Mametchi?" EMF said, running to TamaMum.

"Very nice, but show them to graficks in Art Class. Now guys, show me a sample of your play."

Tamafan cleared his throat. "I got Shiny Diagla and everything, so I can help you guys in any way."

"P-Please find him!" Story pleaded.

"Please help me kill Coffretchi!" Hayden pleaded.

"YOU KNOW WHAT?! WE CAN'T STOP IS A GREAT SONG. SO I DON'T WANT TO KILL HER." Jino muttered.

TamaCass argued. "It's a silly song!"

Flare came in, and randomly sat. "WILDCATS!" she screamed.

Amat Gotchi was busy doing her homework, and Mimitchi was practicing his dance moves for the play.

"WHOO WANTS POTATOES?" Mystery comes in shouting, and throws Potatoes everywhere.

"POTATOES ARE MY ENEMIES! PEANUTS RULE, POTATOES SUCK."

"NO. YOU CAN'T MAKE PEANUT SALAD, CAN YOU?!"

"YES YOU CAN. YOU JUST NEED SOME SALT. YOU CAN'T MAKE SALTED POTATOES, CAN YOU?"

"YES YOU CAN. IT JUST WON'T TASTE AS GOOD."

"PEANUTS RULE."

"POTATOES RULE."

"Calm down, we will serve both of them for lunch." TamaMum shook her head, and departed the theatre.

To be continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back