TamaTalk Virus

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

li'l tama lover#1!!!

Reaction score
Just Before We Start...

Rules:

1. no one dies

2. no swears (stupid+)

3. Don't Include a member that didn't include themselved in the storey yet.

One day, i was on tamatalk, and what looked like a whirlpool showed up on the screan. "This can't be happening!!!" I said as I got sucked into the computer. "Great! Now what? I'm stuck inside TamaTalk. Just Great. I turned into my avatar!" I said, a little anoyed. "Tell me about it" said a voise above me. " Hello? You got sucked into your computer too?" I asked. "Yes. Who are you?" said the voice again. "I'm li'l Tama Lover#1!!!, But you can call me Li'l tama. Who are you?"I asked. "I'm.........................

Last edited by a moderator:
Im Version-four i got cucked in here the other day and everybody who is out there keeps knocking me over with the mouse and i keep getting lost in the loadings!.......

"Oh. Did you see that anoying whirlpool-like thing?" I asked, looking up at the banner. I turned into my normal self. I wasn't my avatar anymore. The banner said: TamaTalk>>Genral>>Fun Stuff. "Follow me, Version four! Hey! Are you knew? I havent seen you here before?" I asked Version four. "Oof!" said a voice below me. "Hello? Who are you?" I asked the voice below me. ................

"Im tamasrule 77. Are you li'l tama lover? I just got sucked in here. grrrrrr! I hate that anoying whirlpool! i spun around the whirlpool 4 what seemed the Hours! and when i stopped i was here!" said Tamasrule 77. "Come on! Tamasrule, V 4, comeone! we gotta find a way out!" said li'l tama lover#1!!! As we jumped thru the banner, we bumped into another member. The member said "Hey! I'm....................

tamaluver977. I thought the whirlpool was kinda fun...^^! Oh well, lets go!". Suddenly bumbed into someone behind me! "he-llo!" they said annoyed."I'm..

k p. Ya. I thaught the whirlpool was kinda fun too! Hey! Since were acculy IN TamTalk, wanna go to the arcade?" asked k p."Well, okay..." said Version-four. "Great! I'm playing zoo-keeper!" called k p! "I'm playing flash pegs!" Called tamasrule 77. "I'm playing curveball!" called li'l tama lover#1!!!. "I'm playing simon!" called Version-four. "I'm playing pinguin toss!" called tamaluver 977. "I'm playing Plumber2!" called.................................................

Bunny_grl07, known as Bunny, walked around. she went into the roleplaying section, where she got beat up by someone pretending to be a ninja. she ran away, then she decided to take a look around

TamaPATCHI was playing the computer happily one suddenly.."ALERT ALERT ALERT" went the computer loudly. TamaPATCHI got sucked inside of the of the computer and turned into her avatar. "Great, now I am a Mimitchi in the sky, and my username is right below me!" TamaPATCHI walks on the forum TamaTalk Contests and stares at the FAQ Badge Contest results...

"WTF!" Said Tamapatchi. She was at last place. She looked to see who won but saw a row of X's. Meanwhile at the arcade everyone got sleepy and clicked the "new topic" button. K.p. Dropped a bed pic and everyone touched it and ended up in a row of fluffy beds. They fell asleep.

TamaPATCHI sighed, and went to the arcade. She tried doing speedtype. She had to jump on the letters on the keyboard in the small amount of time. "I'll be surprised if I even get 10 words fully typed on this" TamaPATCHI thought.

OOC. Can you add other people, such as your friends or aquaintences?

I got sucked in too, and I turned into a hungry Kuchibotchi. I ran but got knocked over by a cursor, and someone said above me.....

Bunny went back into the roleplay section and beat up the ninja who had almost killed her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back