TamaTalkers 9 Questions Quiz for TT's 9th Anniversary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1) What's the story behind your username / online nickname?
Well I love Tamagotchis and cats so I wanted a name that represented both. I started thinking about different Tamagotchi characters that looked like cats. Kunoitchi came to mind. I knew I couldn't leave out the fact that she was a ninja so the name tamaninjacat was born.
2) How did you find TamaTalk and why did you decide to join?
I was trying to go on tamatown.com using my mom's phone. I clicked on TamaTalk by mistake. I started reading the forums and found it very helpful. (This was last summer).
3) How long have you been a member here (and is this your first username)?
3 months and a few days. And yes, this is my first account.
4) What do you do in real life?
I go to Girl Scouts and I'm planing to help out at a cat sanctuary soon.
5) What achievement are you most proud of?
Making the honor roll this last school year.
6) Do you have an "online personality" that's different from your real one? How so?
I don't think so.
7) Do you still play with Tamagotchis?
Yes. Tamagotchis are the best!
8) Give one random fact about yourself.
My favorite food is pizza.
9) What fictional character do you identify with the most?
I'd say DJ Tanner from Full House.

Last edited by a moderator:
1) What's the story behind your username / online nickname?
Brittygotchi is what I go by within the Tamagotchi fandom/community. I was another username on here for about a year before I decided I didn't like that username so I made a new account. I pretty much go by Britty anywhere on the internet so I just added 'gotchi' to the end of it. Apparently I was feeling extra creative that day haha.... -_-
2) How did you find TamaTalk and why did you decide to join?
I found it through google because usually when I get obsessed with something I google to see if there is a forum for it and then I usually join if it's active enough.
3) How long have you been a member here (and is this your first username)?
I joined July 30th 2011, and this is my second username :)
4) What do you do in real life?
I'm a job hunter :( but I also dabble in contortion since I don't really dance much anymore, but I used to be really into ballet and stuff. I blog a lot about specific things I obsess over, and occasionally i like to crochet and draw and do other crafty things :)
5) What achievement are you most proud of?
HMM, i really have no clue. I don't have any specific "achievements" that I'm especially proud of (mostly because I haven't "achieved" anything since elementary school lol) but I am proud of a few things about myself.
6) Do you have an "online personality" that's different from your real one? How so?
I guess I'm more outgoing on the internet than I am in real life but that doesn't change the face that I'm still really awkward and never know what to say no matter the situation lol
7) Do you still play with Tamagotchis?
I play with them off and on. I usually put them down because I get distracted by another obsession and then pick them back up when I get a new one.
8) Give one random fact about yourself.
My left foot is ticklish but my right foot is not...
9) What fictional character do you identify with the most?
hmm idk I don't really feel like I identify with any particular fictional characters tbh

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back