TamaTalkers you want to meet In Real Life

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always wanted to meet binary. He's like the cool enigma of the forum. At least, for me.

T.T Nobody likes me every body hates me. I should go in the Garden and eat a pack of worms. I didn't make that up lol:https://bussongs.com/songs/nobody-likes-me-worms.php No but I'm new to tamatalk lol.

My list:

Binary

Jasen

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Gotchi Guy

Last edited by a moderator:
Reading this topic reminded me, I once had a dream about meeting Ella and a few other people from Chat in real life. One of them jumped out of the window, the rest smashed my computer and threw me across the room, LOL.

Update le list.

(no particular order)

Sugary

TicTax

jasen

Oranda

Teri

mew

Admin

Tamagotchi Foreva

booboo

neon pegasus

Memetchiluva(Memetchi lovers, ASSEMBLE)

ME

okay, das it.

bye.

why are you still reading this?

CherubHorse

Wait, that's me!!

Hehehehe.

Anyway, I'd love to meet

Graficks

Orandatchi

aaaand that's it ^___^

Nokotchi, the one who stayed with me when I started this account.

Maximillian, a fellow who just so happened to always be there when I needed to talk.

And finally, TAMAGIRL2008, my first friend whom I've known since I was 11. Also the only one of my closest friends when I was young that stayed at TT. The little light that didn't fade out. <3

I don't have anyone in particular I'd like to meet... pretty much everyone though :p

I have a updated list now (none of them are in order)

Neon Pegasus

Teri

Zach

ZuZu (might meet her because shes comin to my town soon >u<)

Awesome

Oranda

PuffySnivy (I have no clue if shes comin to come back to tt or not ether way I still want to meet her)

Asiangotchi

Pixietama123

Zero

and I do have people I know in real life I told them about the site and the joined it they are :pichikey and KibiaXL

omg if we all flew in to one place and had a party and connected and traded tamas that would be so great c:

and thank you some people for having me on your lists ; u ; !!! that makes me feel so loved heehee

umm i have tonnes of people i'd love to meet but these people top my list:

all the mods, ella, savy, zach, teri, booboo, jeressa, calvin, angie, klaus, cain, darius, oranda, runner, jadine, ruriri, mametchi1996, alex, memetchi<3, curtis, emilson, aquangel, dae, lawrence, julian, dublicus, and april

i've already met ren { memetchiluva } in real life! c:

also that sweetie right down there ; o ; V

Gak, I forgot mew in my last post and it was all because of Steve Urkel

Uhm yeah, so mew is one of the people I want to meet

I know NO TamaTalkers in real life (at least not that I'm aware of) but I would like to meet everyone. Well, except the users who are actually on here to stalk and sell stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back