~TamaTamaTamaTama Log <3 ~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bought Loki some more food for her fridge, not sure what they are because there are no names but I'm pretty sure that will be tasty. Also bought Nora some more Cereal and some Roller Skates which apparently she can't use.

Nora was hungry so I fed her a Kebab and then took her to the park where she played with another Tama in the Sand &lt;3 Cobs and Loki are on two happy faces. They are becoming good friends. I just sent Loki over to Cobs egg for a play date.

Elliot and Marly are both okay so they don't need my attention at the moment. I'm wondering how long Cobs is going to last seeing as my boyfriend is her owner x

Later Tamatalkers :)

Love Sandti

P.S. I got to start thinking of possible names for Future Tamas....Hmm...

Agh, so Loki has had the worst mail today. I know I said about the robber earlier but now an evelope with a snake inside it came!! It took all of her health down. How horrible is that? So I had to play with her and feed her cake. Cobs has had a nice letter today as well. Not saying I want her to have some bad luck but it's not fair that Loki gets it all. I think I want to call my next girl cake.

Just had to clean up Elliot and Marly's poop...I saw them do it. They were pulling the kind of faces which babies do when they poop. Bless them. Just looking on the back of the Tamas. 'Battery Harmful if swallowed'....Who swallows a battery? Sheesh.

Bought Nora more food for her fridge; Bread, Beef bowl, Scones. I might give her some cherries soon. See if she likes them. But shes happy enough at the moment :)

Anyway, That was a small update.

Thanks for reading,

Sandti

P.S. I've made a tutorial on the forum to make your own amazing lipscrub, make sure to check it out :)

Click here to see

P.P.S. Marly Says Hi

p1040717c.jpg

Boyfriend is officially obsessed with his Tama and has been sending Cobs to preschool, playing with her and feeding her a whole bunch. It's sweet :) He got 900 Gotchi Points from the king.

I bought Tacos and A Lion doll for Loki which is so cute. Bought some fries, more sausage and bananas for Nora. I also bought something else for Elliot and Marly but I don't know what it is.

Loki's Stats are

Not sure what else to write for now. Hmmm ah well.

Love Sandti

MUAHAHAHAHA! So.. I got my ID L in the post today!!! Happy days!! &lt;3 So happy, going to start it up in a bit &lt;3

Anyways, an update from all my other Tamas. They've pooped a lot and eaten a lot. Bought Nora some new food. Hamburgers, Noodles and more pears. Gave her some cereal for breakfast.

Loki recieved some poop in the mail yesterday which took her hearts right down so I had to cheer her up by giving her cakes and playing games with her. She also played with her Lion Doll and went to preschool. She's so clever :)

p1040743u.jpg

Her stats are

and shes not even a year old yet :) She also weighs 24lbs.

Just gave Cobs a bath cos she was stinky. Cobs stats are;

She is 0 years old and weighs 46lbs.....Lots of snacks I think XD

Nora evolved this morning and I didn't even notice. She is now a Lovelyitchi. She is such a cutie &lt;3

p1040739p.jpg
p1040740o.jpg

Elliot and Marly are both doing good &lt;3

I think they evolve tomorrow. I'm wondering what I'm going to get.

Post man came again and I have new figures and a V6 brand new &lt;3 &lt;3 Happy times &lt;3

Cobs and Loki evolved. Cobs is now a Ichigotchi, but I'm not sure what Loki is. They both just graduated from Pre-School and I'm waiting for their school invites to come in the mail.

Just started up the V6 I got in the mail. I got a boy and I named him Stew. He's a Guitarist I think? I think its random? Anyways I fed him baby food and now I'm feeding him some Baby's milk and playing with him.

He's now content until he evolves.

Trying to get Cobs and Loki into school currently.

Waitinf for Marly and Elliot to evolve but I don't think they will until tomorrow :(

It should be about time soon.

Stew is just playing with his robot &lt;3

Sent Nora to the park &lt;3 The matchmaker should be coming for her soon right?

Bllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh! So I haven't updated in 9 days...Sorrryyy! I've been super busy with Uni work and also shopping in town :)

So I had to make all but 2 of my Tamas sleep cos I just can't handle them all. Nora got married and had a kid who is a boy. He's a child right now. He's not as cute as her but oh well.

Loki got married and has a kid but I paused her so that Cobs could catch up. Cobs is 99lbs cos all my boyfriend does is feed her snacks XD. Well, most of the time.

Ummm just updating cos I was reminded to XD.

Just sat painting my naiiiils &lt;3 I bought a ton of new stuff but I can't really talk about it here cos its meant to be a Tama log not a Sandti's Life log. Oh wells.

I'll hopefully update sooon &lt;3

Latest posts

Back