*tamateen*'s Tama log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*tamateen*

Reaction score
Hello, and welcome to my tamalog! First, I will introduce my three tamas!

Type-V2

Design-Pink with flowers

Name-Luke

Age-1

Generation-2

Type-V3

Design-Blue with stripes

Name-Han

Age-1

Generation-2

Type-V4.5

Design-Grass and Sunflowers

Name-Maria

Age-19

Generation-1

I will post more later! :lol:

5/17/09

An update on my tamagotchi characters-

Luke's character is unknown (he is a teen with a beak like thing and a little bit of hair)

Han's character is Young Mametchi

Maria's Character is the old timer Otokitchi (the same as my avatar.)

Today

Luke- Luke turned two today. He has 3074 points. He played a little bit with me this morning, but doesn't want to play anymore. He is now 22 lbs.

Han- Han also turned 2 today. :angry: He has 9,849 pts and his donation to the king is 1,677 pts :angry:

Maria-Maria turned 20 today! She is 46 lbs. She has 52,560 pts and her donation to the king is zero. :(

MOre later! ;) (not much has happened yet, since it is morning!)

5/17/09

Not much happened with my tamas today, because I had them on pause while I was out. :( However, Maria got a ticket from the king! :( :( :( I hope Han and Luke evolve soon, so I can marry Han to my sister's V3, Amy. That's all for today! :huh:

EVOLVED

Luke and Han evolved into adaults!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Luke's character has 3 antenae like things and wings, and Han's character is like a head with legs. If you have any idea what these are, PM me!

In other news:

I am trying to marry Han with my sister's V3 named Amy. They are both adults.

Maria just got robbed 500 pts! Now her points are55,820! :ph34r:

More later!

EDIT-I found Han's charector in the V3 growth chart-it's name is Bill :D

Last edited by a moderator:
As I type, I am 3 minutes away (hopefully) from the matchmaker coming to Luke. I am hoping for a girl. Girl girl girl..............

See, Han just left and I named his son Ani. He is a child, I'll tell you which later. I want a girl so I can marry. 1 min..................

20 sec...........................

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SOOO excited!!!!! Now when Luke leaves, she can marry Ani! (By the way, yes, I am aware that these are all Star Wars names. Sorry to any Star Wars haters. :( )

Anyway, back to the day, two very important things (besides that) happened today,

1. NOOOO! Maria's battery is DEAD!!!!!! No worries though, I'll find a new one ASAP!!!!

2. I went to tamatown on Ani and went to visit Han! H looks, um........oh well, I still live him! More later!

*tamateen* out! :)

EDIT- Ani is a tamatchi B)

EDIT 2 I just have 1 more battery, and I used it on Maria. I'll have to buy more soon! :(

PADME IS BORN!

Luke just left! She is a :eek: I am trying to marry her to Ani, who is the one that smiles really huge. In other news,

PADME

Age-0

Training-3

Points-4578

Other news-Has 2 hearts with Ani!

ANI

Age-2

Training-almost full!

Points-9999

Other- Just donated the rest of 5000 to the king, got a ring!

MARIA

Age-27

Training-3 :angry:

Points- After bying a bad genie, robbery, games, and visits from the king, she now has 63880! :lol:

That's all for now! *tamateen* out!

WOW! So much has happened since my last post. Well, Obi, my sister's tama, Padme, and Ani are all the same character! They are all Nikatchi! Also, Ani and Padme are at 3 hearts in their friendship! :D I can't wait until they marry! Oh, I have to go do something, like now, so I'll do more later! *tamateen* out!

Since last posting, Padme has evolved into :D and Ani into an adult (I'll tell which later.) Padme and Ani were trying to marry, but Ani's battery died. :( So, right now, I am only playing with Maria. She is still 31. She has69,530 points! More later.

*tamateen* out! :lol:

Okay, starting now I am trying to earn enough money for a TMGC+C, so this log will now also be tracking my progress. Also, Maria's progress is now in my sig! *tamateen* out!

EDIT Ani's character is called a Tarakotchi

MARRIAGE!

Ani and Padme married today! They had 2 baby boys. Padme's son is going to be named Harry, and Ani's Ron, in honor of the new Harry Potter movie(sorry for all Harry haters)

In other news:

Ani payed a visit to tamatown today and spent some time getting souvenirs, especially from the school. He was going to visit his father, but for some reason the password disappeared! :-(

Maria had a visit from the king today. He gave her a present, a plant. Unfortunately, the plant didn't give her anythng. :( But then she used her lamp, and got a soccer ball :eek:

That's all for now, more later!

NEWBORNS!

Ani and Padme left last night :p But, that means I get to start playing with their two sons! I named them Harry and Ron. I started them up at the exact same time. Whew, it's hard enough to raise one baby! They have already had their nap, and now I'm waiting for them to change........

While I wait, I'll tell about Maria. My poor Maria had a pretty rough moring, when I got up she had 2 messes, 2 hungry hearts down, and 2 happy hearts down! (I forgot to take care of her before she fell asleep, and woke up late.) Then, she got robbed! 300 pts! :-(:-(:-(

THEY CHANGED! Harry is a sort of white circle, and Ron is a circle with arms.

;) I have to go, like now! Sorry!

Latest posts

Back