tamatennis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has this happened to you?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Other(please write below)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

taffyjune

Reaction score
When I play TamaTennis at the Tamatown arcade and win, it just says, Congratulations! Before you enter tamatown, where it asks you if you have high bandwidth or not, in the news section, it says that you can earn P.E. Credit from winning tamatennis. What happened when you played?

it happened to me I thought it said that you would get a prize but I guess not.

Same here it just has nothing no passwords or anything maybe because bandai never programed it to have anything so that is why probably.

:unsure: They should atleast give you a prize!! Ohh, well maybe they will give you a prize later!!! ;) :(

~Tama-Love~

it will be better if you really play it. you will get a trofy if you really play tennis at a tennis club or somthing!

:unsure: They should at least give you a prize!! Oh, well maybe they will give you a prize later!!! ;) :(
Tama Love
its: im a barbie girl

in a barbie world

life in plasic

its fantasic

that was corrected for you!

Same happens to me it took me a long tim to beat it and i got NO PRIZE!!! :D :eek: :D

What is tamatennis exactly and where do you play it on tamatown? :mimitchi: ;) ;) ;) :p :mametchi: ;) ;)

The same thing happend to me but I know how to win this is what you do:

You go down to the bottom of the court and wait for the person on the other side to catch up with you. Then you quickly go up to the top of the court and let go of the ball. She will miss it.

If you keep winning you mit get tamacredit!

JJ&JoJo :mametchi: :mimitchi: ;) ;) :p ;) ;) :ph34r: :wacko: :D :blink: :nyatchi: ;) B) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back