TamaTest

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Is Most True?

• I Sleep With My tamagotchi Right Beside My Head On My Pillow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Cant Type Fast Because Im Holding Him Up To The Computor Screen

• Im A Boy With A Girls Style Tama Because The Store Only Had One

• Im To Cheap To Buy A Tama

• I Hate Tamas

• I Want One Badly

• I Kill My Tama On Purpose

• I Love My tamagotchi And I Will Never Hurt Him/Her

• Im On Generation 10+

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted would never hurt my tama. My cousin on the other hand likes his tama but he often forgets to pause his tama, resulting in its death... :huh:

Interesting poll! :lol: The choices about hating or killing Tamas almost certainly won't be picked by anyone, since this IS a forum for people who LIKE Tamagotchis! :D

I don't understand why anyone would purposely hurt a virtual pet. That's a little sick...I hate little punks who kill things, even if it is artificial life. >.>; Those same kids probably grow up to be ...dog kickers or something.

i sleep with my tama on my bedside table, i would NEVER let it die, unless i did it accidentally!

mostly everyone who voted voted for i would never hurt my tama. and so did I :wacko:

i would never ever hurt my tama. i don't see why people pause their tamas either, I don't like to. I bring it with me everywhere.

I have 5 tamas, 1 V2 and 4 V3's, gonna get another V3 soon. I can never have enough! I have raised over 32 different generations of Tamas when all the generations on my 5 tamas add up, and I have never had one die. But I know someone who does nasty experiments on Tamas and debugs them and sometimes doesn't feed them on purpose! I would never do that.

I really don't think this post belong here but you've caught the eye of many members. You could really preech it here.

Drey

Think about what you could say and do here. Think about what i'm saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back