Tamatown Activation email problem

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SailorMoon

Reaction score
On Friday I singed up for tamatown and after two days I didn't recive an email so I sighed up again but now its Wed. and I still have got any Activation email. Dose any one know how long it will take? I have alredy check the buck ect.

A lot of people have said they didn't receive their activation emails.

But I received mine straightafter & I'm sure I didn't do anything different to you or anyone else.

My advice is just to keep trying, I guess. Can you still log into the account without activating the email?

'Cuz from there, is there a button that gives you the option to have the activation email sent to you again?

Sorry I wasn't much help. :[

But I hope it all sorts out in the end. ;D

Last edited by a moderator:
On Friday I singed up for tamatown and after two days I didn't recive an email so I sighed up again but now its Wed. and I still have got any Activation email. Dose any one know how long it will take? I have alredy check the buck ect.
Are you definately typing out your email address right?

So, say for example if you email address is tin_can@hotmail.co.uk [i don't have a clue if this is a real email address, but it's not mine and it's an example anyway!], then make sure that you're not typing out tin_can@hotmail.com.

If you are, then just do what The Script. ‹3 says, and don't forget that it may be slow at times, and keep on checking your mail box.

If none of this works, then I don't have a clue! :blink:

I just signed up again this time made sure it was the right email but its not there yet hope fully it will be there later today

thank you, but bandai official hates me, (or at least Bandai US) First they wouldn't replied to my Email asking them about the Tamagotchi + color, then they wouldn't give me any of my three activation emails and now they won't let me in to the log in screen. :eek: Dose bandai have problems with yahoo mail email or some thing?

I just signed up again and it worked i think the problem was the email host before i had sent it to yahoo and i didn't get my email and then i had used google email and it worked.

Latest posts

Back