Tamatown back up

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joben

Reaction score
So I just tried to go onto Tamatown, and guess what? It loaded for me! But when I typed in my username and password, it said it didn't match... So I tried making a new account. I tried logging in on that one, and it still said username and password don't match!! How can I get past this??

With that title..you are going to give a lot of people false hope. We all have been having that same thing occur for days but the fact that we can get that far now instead of simply receiving a connection error is a good sign.

/hopes crushed

Tamatown is not back up, it's still down. Otherwise we'd all be able to log in.

-disappoint-

We've been talking about this on another thread.

It'll take another while for them to put our stuff back up.

:/

Sorry! Didn't mean to give anyone false hope! Please don't hate? And if this is being discussed all over the place then could this topic be closed?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry! Didn't mean to give anyone false hope! Please don't hate? And if this is being discussed all over the place then could this topic be closed?
No harm done! :) There is indeed a topic HERE in which the situation is already being heavily discussed. Also, for future reference, if a topic needs handling, just press the yellow report button in the bottom left-hand corner of posts so that we know to get to it. Thanks!

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back