Tamatown doesn´t works!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tamatown.com is not a site!But TamaTown.com will be comeing in Febuary.

Yeah, i tried out tamatown before and it worked, but now it won´t work!! :p

They´d better be updating that web.........

Last edited by a moderator:
It's still under constraction. That's y they won't let us in.
[SIZE=8pt]YAH, BECAUSE THIS COMPUTER SAID THAT TAMAGOTCHI V3'S ARE COMMING OUT IN FEBRUARY AND IT IS NOT FEBRUARY, + THE TAMAGOTCHI V3 BOX SAID TO GO TO TAMATOWN.COM BUT YOU CANT BECAUSE TAMAGOTCHI V3'S WERE SUPPOST TO COME OUT IN FEBRUARY SO YOU ARE WRITE, IT IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION.[/SIZE]

PS. YOU TYPD WHAT I WAS GOING TO RITE.

[SIZE=8pt]I've been hearing a lot about TamaTown, I never actually been on it before. I think I'll join when I can get back on. Is it fun? Hmm, I think I should save this "TamaTown Passwords" board. Whaddya think?[/SIZE]

Tell me how TamaTown is please,

xox_Jaade :eek:

I went to tamatown.com- or at least tried to! It never worked. That's sad!

No fair, it's like you have one, and the #1 feture is the internet connection! :) :eek:

It was down for some days because it's still under consruction. But now it works fine :)

I hope all 'coming soon' will disappear over the next few days B)

where do you guys live :wacko: ? because here it's March 1st and tamatowns has been working a lot. not that i have a V3 tamagotchi but I've got 2 friends with V3's and they live around where I live so they use tamatowns :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
What new DS game? Is it a tamagotchi game for the DS?!?!? that'd be so awesome!

i can! but its not that fun.......... but thats cause i dont got a v3! lol! :)

It works!!!......... (www.tamatown.com) You might of missed it or something. [SIZE=14pt]Try again[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back