Tamatown down?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This may be a bit annoying but it might get better by doing this.

Note: Follow the steps carefully and don't get confused

Right click on the page. Click settings when the grey rectangle comes up. Then you should see a big white square with 4 or 5 little squares at the bottom. Keep clicking those little squares in order (one after another) and then refresh the page. Try it a couple of times if it dosen't work. Or just refresh the page lots of times, and use Internet Explorer.

This may be a bit annoying but it might get better by doing this.

Note: Follow the steps carefully and don't get confused

Right click on the page. Click settings when the grey rectangle comes up. Then you should see a big white square with 4 or 5 little squares at the bottom. Keep clicking those little squares in order (one after another) and then refresh the page. Try it a couple of times if it dosen't work. Or just refresh the page lots of times, and use Internet Explorer.

I don't get it. Since when there's little boxes in the settings when you right click the page? Yea and even though i keep refreshing it still doesn't work. -.- Its frustrating

I have tried all the stuff your have mentioned...but it still cant work...T.T....im also fm singapore!...

Last edited by a moderator:
Beyond annoying!!!!! TamaTown hasnt been working since Christmas day :nyatchi:

Hope Bandai sort it out soon!

Do you guys think the website will ever work? My boyfriend got me a tamagotchi for Christmas so I could relive my childhood memories. Tamatown is a new addition to my life and I'd like to experience it!

Are there any other websites that will let you log on with the Tama-Go? I've tried some but wherever I'm entering it, I can't use letters or the one I get from my Tama-Go is too short for the site. Please help if you can. Thank you!

I'll e-mail Bandai tonight.

I hope they fix it!

I'm starting to get a little fustrated. I'm sick of waiting for

the site to work! Somebody try ringing please.

Thanks! ;)

I can't log on either!!! I really need to get on because I need money to buy new foods or else my little Steve will get mad and run away!!! I just sent an email to Bandai. Here's what I said:

Hello Bandai! I enjoy your tamagotchi products very much and I currently own a Music Star and a v4.5. However, lately I have found that I can't access Music City. When I try to load it, it will show the loading bar for a while and then show a message which says, "We're sorry. You're connection to the server has been lost. Please try logging in again." Are you performing updates on the site? I have tried multiple times but it hasn't worked. Thank you for your help!

I'll let you know what happens!

And btw, I've never even seen Music City!!!

Is it really still down? You would have thought that after several months that Bandai would do something about it...

I am going to assume that they 'haven't had time', what with all the other products that they work with. I am going to hope (huge emphasis on the 'hope') that they haven't been able to work on Tamatown recently because they are working on other Tamatowns, i.e. The broken V3 and V4 tamatowns, and perhaps they are even working on a new one? Probably not, but it's worth hoping for.

I bought a Tama-Go yesterday and I was really looking forward to playing with it on Tamatown, it's a shame that the site isn't even working! I've read all the old posts and site hasn't been repaired for a while, it seems. I'm disappointed!

Also love how the first thing it says on the tamagotchi website is 'We love our fans'. Really now.

Too bad we stil can't use the V6 with the old sites. The login passwrd is too long.

awh, if it is shut down... i'll reammy miss that place

had quite a few good memories on there..

It's working at the moment! For me, at least.

EDIT: If anyone can't get in and needs food, etc., this really helps...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back