Tamatown down?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it finally loaded the login screen and i was like YUUSSSSSS and then i tried my account username/password and i was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! life just sucks.

Like most of you, when I saw that tamatown was LOADING, at last, I was extremely excited, but when I found out that I can't log in, I realized that this might mean that we are getting closer to playing on tamatown again, but we still can't do anything. sigh... :( :mellow:

yes Blueeggs you are right but we have waited for a few weeks now and a another 1-2 days won't hurt much! :blink:

I think they took the user/password database offline first before doing updates.

Now that updates are finished but they are still putting our information back up...

So yay! Tamatown's back!

Well if you guys get new characters, (Like if TT crashes again), you can pretend like you're going on Tamatown, and then just write the codes down so that you can log them in later.

But that's awesome it's almsot back, I can't wait to see if they did anything!

3 weeks... O.O

Uh heres what happening to me:

My computer asks to connect and I hit allow...

Screenshot2011-07-09at120219PM.png

But then I get a lost connection because Tama Town times out after 20 seconds.

I could connect and get to the log in screen yesterday and this morning,they must be almost done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh heres what happening to me:

My computer asks to connect and I hit allow...

Screenshot2011-07-09at120219PM.png

But then I get a lost connection because Tama Town times out after 20 seconds.

I could connect and get to the log in screen yesterday and this morning,they must be almost done.
I'm getting the same thing. D:

I was never able to connect this morning.

Once this morning I was able to load it to the log-in screen but it said the User ID and Password didn't match, but now when I try it stays at 0% and then just gives the message that says you lost connection like the post above. So nothing new so far.

It loaded for me, and I got to the page where it lets you print your account info... after that, nothing.

Same here, after printing out my information I thought the NEXT button would work but it didn't. I tried to make it work a lot of times and then nothing.

It loaded for me, and I got to the page where it lets you print your account info... after that, nothing.
Well it let me get to that part if I acted like I was creating a whole new account, but then when you get to that print page you mentioned, if you click "Next" to go on,it doesn't do anything.

At least it's loading. So most likely the log in thingy will work later.... i hope... *goes to keep trying to sign in*

I wonder if our account information has been wiped for some reason and if we'll all have to make new accounts when it's up. I hope not but I guess we'll just have to see.

I made my account but never got to use it because TamaTown was down by the time I could try to get on.

I don't think that that's the case. I'd probably quit Tamatown if that's what happened >_>;;

My character is level 50, I have over 10 million GPs, my apartment is full of items that you can only get with 1st rank CDs. So I'd be pretty annoyed if I was asked to start from scratch.

I don't think that that's the case. I'd probably quit Tamatown if that's what happened >_>;;

My character is level 50, I have over 10 million GPs, my apartment is full of items that you can only get with 1st rank CDs. So I'd be pretty annoyed if I was asked to start from scratch.
Whoa..never having been there yet I had no idea what was possible to get or achieve there. Just seeing that lets me know there would be a LOT of angry people if that happened, so surely they'll make sure they restore everything to the way it was for everyone.

I didn't get to go to TamaTown yet either. ):

I hope Bandai gets it up and running before I give up on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back