Tamatown down?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa..never having been there yet I had no idea what was possible to get or achieve there. Just seeing that lets me know there would be a LOT of angry people if that happened, so surely they'll make sure they restore everything to the way it was for everyone.
yeah :T and there are people that have WAY better accounts

so like... I don't think that they'll be too happy

I didn't get to go to TamaTown yet either. ):

I hope Bandai gets it up and running before I give up on it.
Don't give up, keep trying only just every once in awhile. It can be more discouraging if you check too often. Just find something fun to do in the meantime and it'll probably be up before you know it.

Well it let me get to that part if I acted like I was creating a whole new account, but then when you get to that print page you mentioned, if you click "Next" to go on,it doesn't do anything.
That happens to me too. <.< If Bandai didn't add ANYTHING to TamaTown after this is over, I'm going to send them an e-mail with a thousand of these pictures. :angry:

It can be more discouraging if you check too often. Just find something fun to do in the meantime and it'll probably be up before you know it.
Yeah, just look at this picture until it works.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sadly they would discard all of those pictures. :( but I do think they are updating the site! Remember the Tamagotchi plus color? Well they might be adding it to the site so you can login as a character you raised on the color tamagotchi.

^ The colors don't have a Tama Town.And they're Japan only tamas.They have Tama-id.com and Tama-idl.com for downloads for they're tamagotchis.New games and items and stuff that can be sent to they're tamas with infa red. :) The +color can't do that though.And both sites are on a region block so we can't look at it :p

Maybe tomorrow they'll be done?When I sent them an email,they said they were doing site maintenance.

SO... It works for anyone out there yet?

It hasn't been loading for me either...

DARN! WE WERE SO CLOSE! :( :angry:

This is weird, I'm replying to myself...

I think that tamatown doesn't work on google chrome, because in the period of time that it did load, it only worked on internet explorer, and when I tried google chrome, it didn't even go to the login screen.

Weird. I used Google chrome when tamatown started having problems and the page loads up but doesn't let me login. :p

well as said by kuromametchifan123 it is Simply Maintnince ... so nothing new will be on Tamatown ... sadly

TamaTown might come back up soon! :D

When I tried making a new account, it let me! But I didn't get the activation e-mail yet... SOOOO, watch for TamaTown!!

TT.png
I have a good feeling about this! :wub:

(BTW, I blocked out my e-mail for privacy)

TamaTown might come back up soon! :D

When I tried making a new account, it let me! But I didn't get the activation e-mail yet... SOOOO, watch for TamaTown!!

TT.png
I have a good feeling about this! :wub:

(BTW, I blocked out my e-mail for privacy)
Oh wow, that's exciting news, thanks for letting us know! I'll go back and try to log in soon and see what happens.

what the heck! i got back on but i tried logging in my sister's account on another tab and it gave me the same "connection to the server has been lost try logging in again" message before it even loads. and when i was on, i checked my competition resuts in my room and it said i got 0th place!!!??? and when i tried entering the competition it didnt work and i couldnt vote and it wasnt time to do rock the stage...what the heck? sooo confused. and its even SLOWER than before :angry:

edit: now its doing the "connection to the server has been lost try logging in again" message! uuugh!

IT'S WORKING!!!

I'M USING GOOGLE CHROME ON WINDOWS 7 AND IT'S WOOOOOOOOORKING!!

HALLELUJAH! Sorry can't spell... xD

And just in time for my birthday! :D

i still cant create a new account whats wrong with it ? it says im waiting for the email but i never got it ?

Alright everyone so tamatown is working perfect now everyone should be fine by tomorrow for every country I think we should close the topic because the problem is resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back