Tamatown down?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! It's not working for me either! But if it's working for them, then........

Tamatown might be up and running again! :D

Logging in with an account you already have works. I've also tried making a new account and I received no emails, in the normal inbox or spam.

I got an e-mail, went to verify, and it told me the activation didn't match the one in the e-mail... :|

i'm ready to give up, this is annoying!

When I tried Tamatown on Google Chrome, It would not load at all.

When I tried Tamatown on Internet Explorer, I could load and register a new account. I got the activation email, but when I went to activate on Tamatown I got an error saying my email and activation code do not match.

Unfortunately, I don't have a preexisting account to log in to, but this is more promise than I have had in days.

Last edited by a moderator:
i still cant create a new account whats wrong with it ? it says im waiting for the email but i never got it ?
My account is working just fine, I had created it just before the site went down..but a friend of mine is trying to make an account to join me in TamaTown and they've been waiting for their email since yesterday and still haven't received it. Seems there might still be a problem with making new ones. I really hope it gets fixed, we were really hoping to go together.

The site went down again for me. o_o
Yeah..I didn't think we should be so quick to close this topic yet because it's too early to tell if things are working properly and will stay that way. Clearly people are still having problems logging in and making new accounts. I'm sure they're working on it all and we'll see results soon but it's far from working perfectly yet for everyone.

now the its sending verify e-mail but it saying it wrong grrr i just want point and stuff for my tama go

Ugh. I really wish BanDai would release something saying TamaTown is down for a bit, or at least make a notice on the page saying it's down. Its annoying to try and try again to log in and never know when its down or not. :/

At first attempt this morning I got a connection error, but the second time I was able to log in and have access to the game and all the areas with no problems.

(Oh, and my friend I mentioned earlier still has not received a verify email, it has been two days.)

I agree with those saying that Bandai should put up some kind of notice. If someone's just buying a Tama and they go to the site hoping to do whatever it is you do with Tamas there ( I've never actually been there nor had a Tama that was compatible and probably wouldn't if I did) they're going to be a bit mad. The least Bandai could do is put up a notice that the site will be up by such and such date.

I agree with those saying that Bandai should put up some kind of notice. If someone's just buying a Tama and they go to the site hoping to do whatever it is you do with Tamas there ( I've never actually been there nor had a Tama that was compatible and probably wouldn't if I did) they're going to be a bit mad. The least Bandai could do is put up a notice that the site will be up by such and such date.
That happened to me. I JUST bought my Tama-Go like two days ago and was so psyched to play on TamaTown, but I went on here first and saw everything about TT being down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back