Tamatown down?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*rage* I've been trying to get on for so long in my new house, and it doesn't work! TT.TT Why Bandai why?

Sorry to hear that. I'm toying with the idea of buying a TamaGo Monday if Wal Mart has them. I don't think I'd bother with Tamatown even if I did, but it sucks that it's not working for those who want to use it.

^ Same here.I can't sign up for the competition.All it says is "you have to create a CD and set it as your feature CD..." But I already have a feature CD T^T

Has anyone out there managed to make a *new* account and successfully log into TamaTown?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmm Yesterday Tamatown works on internet explorer and not Firefox and now it's the opposite!

I have a MacBook, and TamaTown is working on Chrome, but not Safari. I'm about to check Firefox and I'll check Maxthon 3 (although I doubt anybody else has it)

For my part, it is working extremely well since 3 or 4 days. I am with firefox.

I have a MacBook, and TamaTown is working on Chrome, but not Safari. I'm about to check Firefox and I'll check Maxthon 3 (although I doubt anybody else has it)
I have a Mac,Tama Town is working for me on Safari.Not sure about Firefox and chrome,I downloaded them a few days ago and my Dad deleted them.(I don't know why he deleted it.I hate using Safari sometimes :p )I don't know about creating a new account though.

Its loading and works! (Althogh Tamatown always works 4 me) Sorry u guys cant come on......i dont kno whats going on but the same thing happens on the V 4 and 4.5 website for me! I log in and a massage say "Error, Disconnect"..... I want it to work!

Hey, at else Tamatown is working!
Well the problem is that it's not working for *everyone* yet. It's a big disappointment to me that my friend who had to make a new account, can't get on because of the above mentioned problem with the emails.

As with before, I really just wish they'd practice better customer relations and post notices about their progress/what's going on with their service.

Yes, your right. I just don't understand what's going on in tamatown. :(

Hey who ever can't login to tamatown have they used Google chrome or Firefox? I think that's why they can't login!

Yes, your right. I just don't understand what's going on in tamatown. :(

Hey who ever can't login to tamatown have they used Google chrome or Firefox? I think that's why they can't login!
It's works for me and I'm using Firefox 5.0. I don't think it's a browser issue though because people using the exact same browsers give mixed reports..some can log in and some cannot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back