Tamatown down?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can not get on it. This is making me VERY mad. I just got a new character and figure and the one day I wanted to get on it wouldn't let me!!! :angry: Also, how do you download firefox??

I don't think it has to do with the browser, I have Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome and Tamatown doesn't work for any of them. I'm really frustrated, I wanna go on V4 tamatown. :p

I can assure you that it's not a browser issue, people using the same browsers get different results, some can log in and some cannot. So if you're happy with your current browser(as long as it was one that would run TamaTown before..)then don't bother downloading another browser, just wait for them to fix the real issue.

It just doesn't make sense! Tamatown was working on Firefox and Google chrome but now it only works on internet explorer! It sounds fishy!

I just emailed Bandai about not being able to register and all that weird stuff about the site claiming that the email and activation codes don't match. Hopefully I'll hear back from them in a few days.

Well it let me get to that part if I acted like I was creating a whole new account, but then when you get to that print page you mentioned, if you click "Next" to go on,it doesn't do anything.
same thing happened to me! I dont even have a account and my tama already in the 3rd generation alr...

same thing happened to me! I dont even have a account and my tama already in the 3rd generation alr...
Yeah it seems like when people try to make a new account one of two things happen:One..they never get a confirmation email or Two: they get an email but when they try to log in afterwards it says the information they enter isn't correct/doesn't match. I already have an account,one that I made *just* before the site went down so I can get on and it works for me now, but I have a friend who just got a tamagotchi and wanted to come to TamaTown with me, but he can't because of this problem. Needless to say, I really hope they get that fixed soon. Congratulations on getting to your 3rd generation, mine is still 1st gen. and I'm just learning how everything works.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, I went through the whole registration process using my 2nd email account and a page came up that said " Congratulations! The activation email has been sent to":(and here it named my email address that I had used when signing up)..so I go and check my email but there is no activation letter there. That was a few minutes ago and my first attempt, so I'll give it awhile longer and see if anything shows up then let everyone know if it does and if I'm able to log in afterwards.

I just emailed Bandai about not being able to register and all that weird stuff about the site claiming that the email and activation codes don't match. Hopefully I'll hear back from them in a few days.
I sent one too, hopefully their d*mn inbox will fill with these complaints they hurry fiximg that.

Second day since I attempted to make the new account and still no activation email has been sent. I'm going to send them a personal email today also, like you said Maybe if enough people

show their discontent with their lack of service then it will prompt them into action.

I was finally able to create an account for tamatown!
Wait..you made a "new" account!? Tell me everything..lol. When did you register for the account?When did you get an activation email? What sort of email address did you use(Hotmail..yahoo?..gmail..etc) Sorry for all the questions but you're the first to seem to create a new account and I want to know how you did it.

Wait..you made a "new" account!? Tell me everything..lol. When did you register for the account?When did you get an activation email? What sort of email address did you use(Hotmail..yahoo?..gmail..etc) Sorry for all the questions but you're the first to seem to create a new account and I want to know how you did it.
I did it yesterday morning, I used a hotmail account. I had been using hotmail accounts before though and they were all still failing. My problem wasn't with receiving the email, my problem occured when I would type in my email and activation code, it said they didn't match. This happened multiple times. If it says that, then don't try with that account again because it wont work (before I made a new one I kept retrying a different one)

I think what did it for me was using a username and ID that wasn't likely taken. I just smashed letters into the keyboard (I didn't worry about remembering it because it tells you in the email)

I found that you have to rapidly click the "next" button after entering your info, and for some reason it told me that the username and ID were already taken even though they weren't and as I was trying to change them it just skipped ahead and said my email had been sent (but it seems it did that every time)

Anyway, sorry for this being so long but I hope it helped!

Thanks! (and it wasn't too long of a message at all) I can't wait to see if it might work for me, I never thought of trying to make a new username and password at all, that was a really good idea and thank you so much for sharing that.

Same here everytime i change my password or user id it always saids password n id doesn't

wat is happenning to tamatown i love it soooo much i hope they r gnna fix it sumtimes

I was able to create a new account and play on Tamatown today. Using Google Chrome I was able to sign up for an account but the confirmation code didn't match my email and kept giving me an error. So, I tried on Internet Explorer and resigned up with a different email/username/ect. I got my confirmation email and was able to confirm it and log in to play.

I am pretty excited; it's fun.

I have no idea why the Tamatown website is so finicky, it won't load at all in Chrome now, but is fine in Internet Explorer. I haven't tried using Firefox. I do recommend you clear your temporary files and cache. When I tried that Chrome was able to at least load the log in screen after clearing those.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back