TamaTown Down!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jessyisthebestis

Reaction score
Hey everybody! I have been on numerous forums with people worrying about the tamagotchi possibly being broken because they can get on tamatown! I just want to say once and for all that tamatown is down. It has been down since the beginning go July! I know it sucks, because its not just one town, ITS ALL OF THEM! :(

I am an owner of a V4 and i just started playing again after i stopped for a little bit and of course right when i start again the town is down! Im really sad and want to go back on :(

Anyway if anyone has any questions or just want to post got for it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi jessy, I can't get pass the loading page in music city, I use IE. BTW, nice:)

I just started up again on my Tama's today... Found my little guy still paused on my music star! *hugs Fabio* So sure enough I went on Tamatown and no luck. Darn, I sure hope they fix it up soon though!

I guarantee itll be back, but i do think they should say something about it. I mean, two weeks. Thats a long time for people who want to go on.

However, im hoping that theyre making Room for a new tama, and thn id forgive them. ;)

They do this like every year, I think except for the year before last year... I hope tama reopens soon!

Please search around for similar topics (if the topic is popular, it will probably be on the first or second page of the appropriate forum) before posting one of your own. This topic is already being heavily discussed HERE. Please direct all your 'Tamatown not working'-related inquiries there. Thanks.

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back