Tamatown easy login

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Tamina

Reaction score
I went on tamatown to check out whats new but the page didn't load up :huh: . Instead they said the site is gone temperamentally. So I waited an hour or so and the site was back :D ! So then I login and they say that the username and password didn't match -_- . So I tried again and it still said it didn't match :( ! I tried finding out my password because I thought that maybe somebody hacked my computer it said my questions had the same answer when it wasn't :( ! So clicked "forgot questions" button and they brought up a page that asks you your username and email address I gave them exactly what they asked for and then they said it didn't match :angry: . I tried the same with the password it still doesn't work!!!!!!!! :wub: I check to see if it would work again and as it was loading up it's page it keeps on saying that my connection to the server has been lost. I don't know whats going on!!!!!!!!!!! :( Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seems like we have the same problem......

Maybe we should ALL go to the bandai→tamagotchi and tamago customer service, and complain. we should all give our usernames to them, so they fix our accounts along with everyone elses.

~SA3902

~JA3903

everyone with the same type of problem should at least type in our IDs, and then each one of us write a letter for each other. when they see the IDs repeat, maybe they will do something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back