TamaTown for V3 help?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ampersand

Reaction score
So I used to have a V3 back when they first came out but after it sadly when through the wash I forgot about it. I got a new one yesterday and when I tried getting codes from TamaTown for V3 it said there was an error? Can someone explain the process to me or something? It would help a lot, thanks! :}

It doesn't give me the numbers in the first place, my problem is when I go to get the codes off the site, not when I try to enter them

Do mean passwords from tamatown? The numbers you get when you receive souvenirs? Or are you talking about codes for the shop?

Like when you go into the mall on the V3 TamaTown, when I click on something I want to buy, it gives me an error.

That's been happening with all the versions of tamatown lately. (for me) I think it has something to do with music city not working. (but that's just my theory)

Oh. :huh: I've never had that happen to me, but I haven't been in tamatown for a while so who am I to talk? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back