TAMATOWN HELP MAYBE

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamasoph

Reaction score
ok when i enter my user name in tama town it ALWAYS comes upo with the passport as if im new

does this happen to every1?

thankyou

Yes it always will pop up! :kusatchi: i know somtimes its annoying but still some ppl havent gone on itamataown and it always will pop up! :wub: this is normal.. and yes again like i said it is annoying but its your first souvenir its important.

-KG

not true i dont think.. i dont have the passport and i can get souvanirs just fine! :furawatchi: but maybe theres somthings like the ring form the king that you NEED a passport... but anyway hope me and pokeminlover helped you!

-KG

ok when i enter my user name in tama town it ALWAYS comes upo with the passport as if im new

thankyou
this happens to every one the pass port is so you can see your parents.wich is the to little houses in the bottom right corner

;) :p ;) :nazotchi: ;) post me

(im hjsizz)

thankyou
This happens to everyone all the time. Don't worry about it. Just choose "Get Password" and then "Close"

The passport is NOT for getting all the souvenirs/seeing your past Tamas. It is used for going on a plane trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back