TAMATOWN is TOO childish!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those who are impatient like me, go and email Bandai US. I'm sure with many players emailing Bandai, they will start to see why we're very passionate about TamaTown and our hopes for TamaTown to be made available ASAP (as soon as possible).

I have emailed to Bandai and is awaiting their reply.

No use ranting here and there. The best way is to email Bandai. Do it or wait for it. Your choice hehe!

It has been 1 half month already since feb!

i think u should call it tamachildish, or my personal favourite,tamaBORING! :unsure:

I think its OK so far. I havent spent much time on it yet but i thinki might check it out a little more

Why are people complaining about Tamagotchi Town?

It's like it is now, you can't really change it.

And if you're frustrated about the Coming Soon things, it would take BanDai longer to redesign the whole Tamatown website and release everything on it.

On the package for version 1, it said ages 7 and up. On the package for version 2, it said ages 6 and up. And for version 3, 4 and up. Thus BanDai would like to tailor the site to suit 4 year olds, and to make the site cute for older children.

Tamagotchis are aimed for children who like pets but aren't allowed to have any because they don't have the time or money.

I like Tamagotchi Town, it's cute. I love the music, I like some of the ideas, and I like the overall look of the site. Don't complain, it's still free and you don't have to go to it if you don't want to.

it's not too bad. but i don't like the fact that everything have beaks. the bus has a beak, the claw in the claw game has a beak, the car in the car game has a beak, the school coming soon has a beak, tamatowers has a beak, and i know there are a lot more with beaks.

What makes you say that :hitodetchi: ?I go there all the time even though I'm 10 & I love it :mimitchi: !

Hmmm ... Yeah it is slightly Childish, although it is ment tyo be for kids around 10 years old, people older than that like/love tamagotchis .. I think it should be made slightly more .. for like older children aswell as younger!

artDJmaster, you are 100% right. I am right there with you. It is waayyyy to childish. I mean if I am 14 and I am playing with a version 3, on that site, I am alittle embarrased. I thought it would be way better than that. Seriously, it looks like they did not put any effort into that site at all. IT STINKS! (In my oppinion at least)

Ps. TOTPD (Top of the page dance)

Last edited by a moderator:
No, u get a life and stop being a meanie butt head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
now i'm not taking sides, why are you telling them to get a life? i mean, it's okay to like tamagotchis, even though you are too old and its okay to go on tamatalk too, but don't make it your life! remember, a tamagotchi is just a toy, and this is just a chatroom. so don't go calling people "meanie butt head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 's, just because they are telling you to get a life. You might have one, you might not. i wouldn't know, you may say or think you have one; but do you really believe that? Take a good look at yourself and see what you find. -=not taking sides=-

-Steph :furawatchi:

:angry: :angry: :eek: :furawatchi: :p Ok hi im xsugarsweet0100x really i am this is my friends sn anyway SO WHAT if tamagotchis are MADE for kids look how many teens play with them bandai should see that and improve. This teen audience for tamagotchis is huge and is just going to keep getting bigger. Ditch the kid audience Bandai you've taken care of them give us teens what we want with the MAYBE next three versions seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No offense,but i don't think so. Tamagotchis are mainly used by those of ages 6-12. Sure, there are large amounts of teenagers who play with them, but kids play with them too, so they have to make them suitable for children to play with! If they made tamagotchis to suit teenagers, they'd lose A LOT of sales! Also, next three versions? Er... I hate to tell you this, but i don't think there will be a "next three versions". And come on, you're saying you're a teenager. Don't you think you're a bit too... old to play with a tamagotchi? I mean, i'm eleven years old and very busy at that, and personally, i don't really like tamagotchis anymore, because i've got better things to do. I have a life to attend to! Think about it. Don't waste your life on tamagotchis, now!

Especially in your teenage years...

-TaMa_BaLlErInA

I've just finally accessed TAMATOWN.COM and I feel that it's for the little ones. Although many of its features are "Coming Soon", from my experience, it's a little dull. Although I am buying a V3, I don't think I will be spending my time @ all on TAMATOWN.COM here. I have 2 say, I immediately got bored with it. THIS IS MY OPINION. LIKE IT OR LUMP IT. *
*[SIZE=8pt](rude replies will be ignored, please maintain your sense of decency)[/SIZE]
Same, too many of the locations are 'coming soon'. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back