TamaTown *IS* up!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kittra

Reaction score
I just now tried to log in and it actually loaded..I'm there now so..the wait is over! Tamatown is working! Yay~

HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Except that there's nothing new...

what the heck! i got back on but i tried logging in my sister's account on another tab and it gave me the same "connection to the server has been lost try logging in again" message before it even loads. and when i was on, i checked my competition resuts in my room and it said i got 0th place!!!??? and when i tried entering the competition it didnt work and i couldnt vote and it wasnt time to do rock the stage...what the heck? sooo confused. and its even SLOWER than before :angry:

As of 7/26 8:25am EST Tamatown is working.

still getting "confirmation does not match e-mail"... :(

Thank you! I can't wait to log on! :) NEW FIGURE ITEMS AHOY! :) :D
I went for the daily check:to see if it still works for me and it did. But I'm noticing a pattern with mine, it never logs in the very first time I try, usually the second or third time for some reason. And when I

click on a person's cd to play it, it sometimes freezes the game up for me and I have to totally reload it and log in again,it also sometimes does this when I'm trying to send an in-game mail. So yeah..it still works for me but kinda glitchy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back