Tamatown; Just making sure, before I go >.<

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fabulouzzz[<3]

Reaction score
[SIZE=7pt] I'm really nervous about going into Tamatown for the first time... With the passwords and danger of having to reset Miley. [/SIZE]

So, I'm making sure I know exactly what to do.

I first go to the little heart button, then select PC.

I'll get a password which I enter as my log in code?

I enter my username... Then I type in the password that my tamagotchi shows me?

I chillax in Tamatown.

When I want to leave I'll get a code, which I type into my tamagotchi?

I'm so confused. I read the FAQ for Tamatown but I still am.

For this:

Q: I lost my password. Can I get a new one?Unfortunately, because passwords are unique to each character and virtual pet owner, Bandai America is not able to provide alternate passwords. And, passwords come and go quickly! Therefore, to make sure you don't lose the opportunity to earn another Gotchi-prize, make sure you always write them down!
What password do I need to remember?

And where, what, and when do I type in what codes to keep items I buy?

And is the arcade to get money in Tamatown?

Sorry for all the questions and stuff. I'm just so, so clueless x______X

♥ Lily

When you leave tamatown it gives you a log out code you put that in. You come back and then if you got any items it gives you passwords for those so go to password shop and put that in. (all points you got are atomatically transfered) That thing says not to put in password because it is different for each tama for example a ball could be 16358376 and the next time you go on tamatalk it could be 63764990 Thats all it is! :eek: I HOPE I HELPED!

OHh it does, thanks. But what is the password under the log in code when I want to enter Tamatown?

there's no danger in having to reset your Tama - even if you do mess up the login password, just go back and try again. Nothing bad happens. There's no risk in Tamatown at all. Just enter the login password exactly as you see it, and have fun in Tamatown. When you're ready to logout, click the logout button in Tamatown. Press the middle button on your Tamagotchi and enter the same password. The Gotchi Points you earned in Tamatown will now be added to your tamagotchi. If you get souvenirs and items ni Tamatown, go to the Password section in the games and activities menu, and type up the password to recieve the item. Have fun in Tamatown!

Ohhhh. Thank you so, so much =]

I haven't had time to go to tamatown yet. Hopefully I will. I'm transferring schools and for the interm I'm going to be homeschooled so I have oodles of time to spend with Miley =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back