TamaTown login codes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cute Dazzlitchi

Reaction score
Before I start this topic let me introduce my self. Im SM4329 from Tamagotchi Music City. Im also the owner of all the codes in Music City. I have the Spot, Mocha, Nazotchi, Dreamitchi, Dazzlitchi, and ALL characters. Oh why you just want all the codes?? :wub: Its just no worth of it. You will got an All star poster if you log in all characters, but it will make your room "Crowded" (since it can take half of your wall space!). Just think about it. Everybody wants Nazotchi, Spot, and Mocha. But if I give them 2 you, Dreamitchi and Dazzlitchi will be less popular, got it? :kuribotchi: Bandai will also be mad to me if they found out that I posted the code, Ok? :p

~Cute Dazzlitchi

I'm getting a little fed up with TamaTalk members who post replies on these forums to tell everyone how they've got the one or all of these special codes but they're not going to share with anyone.

I don't understand the point or doing that.

Please everyone, if you have the code and don't want to share it with anyone, then don't make a topic telling everyone you have it.

It just makes others feel sad that they haven't got it and that's kind of mean :lol:

If you see someone who has posted a code on the forums, then don't make mean comments telling them that they can't / shouldn't do it. That's kind of mean too :eek:

I really shouldn't have to be spelling this out for you guys :huh:

*closed*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back