TamaTown Music City Suggestions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nicki9

Reaction score
This technically didn't fit into TamaTown and e-tamago or Fun Stuff. I think this would be the appropriate section, but if not, please have a guide move this. Also, if there is a duplicate topic, close this as well. Thank you.

This isn't going to be a letter sent to Bandai or anything of the sort. It's just to post your thoughts about Music City and what else there could be, and what could be improved. Not that TamaTown isn't great already, of course. :) Who knows- it might amount to something eventually. People may even share your opinions.

I shall start.

First off, I think there could be a search engine to find certain Gotchi IDs. If you share Gotchi IDs with someone outside of Music City and you want to be friends, it can take forever to find them, and it gets pretty frustrating unless you agree to meet at a certain time. With a search engine, you could just type in the ID of the person you're looking for, and their profile screen can come up to where you can send a friend request. Wouldn't that be so much nicer? Along with the search engine, there could also be a button to pull up a random person's profile. Y'know, kind of a "Meet Somebody New" thing.

I think there could also be quite a few more instruments when making a CD. The current ones can get old pretty quickly, and there would be much more variety between everyone's CDs.

One last thing, I wish there was a chat box to talk to people with. Like the pre-rendered messages that Bandai has to say to people, only you can type your own messages. And of course, a word filter, and a spell check. It would allow for much more interactivity between people and make hanging out with friends more enjoyable.

Nevertheless, TamaTown Music City is and will always be a wonderful interactive community, and I don't see it going away any time soon. :D

What do you guys think of TamaTown?

One thing I think they should add is a way to be able to tell you if a buddy is online, what server there on, and what room their in (Like on Club Penguin)

It would also be nice if they could finally open that room by the Gotchi Records store.

Lastly, it would be nice if they could add more new items for music star users aswell as new Monthly Gifts (There the exact same as last year).

You guys should e-mail some of these suggestions to Bandai and see what they think. I mean, it's kind of a long shot but there's only so much that your suggestions can do here, unless there's like a huge mobilization of people to change something or the like.

That is a good point. Maybe I will send them. Don't know yet, because I wouldn't know how to start off an email to Bandai. ^_^ We'll just see if things recur and such.

Also, Bandai should probably bring Spot, Mocha, and Nazotchi back. TamaTown's not quite the same without them. Maybe they'll be back when the Tama-Go is released.

Just be straightforward, I guess. Nothing much to it and no need to make it too formal or anything. Gah, I still can't get over the fact that Tamagotchi is being renamed. Nope, I won't accept it. I've been playing with Tamagotchis since the '90s, not going to change my ways now. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back