TamaTown Music City

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x_BTR114_x

Reaction score
I got a Music Star tamagotchi yesterday and I tried to access the site but after waiting 5 minutes, with the loading bar staying at 0% a screen comes up saying 'we're sorry, but your connection to the server has been lost. Please try logging in again' When that came up I refreshed the page and the same thing happened, I tried it again today, came up again. It's also really confusing because I can't even log into it in the first place :eek:

If anyone knows what I need to do to access it please tell me :)

yeah its happen to me too... i think there have a new place or anything else.... i think its maintenance...

dude theres like 3 other topics about this, please read them. EVERYONE is having this problem.

Please search around for similar topics (if the topic is popular, it will probably be on the first or second page of the appropriate forum) before posting one of your own. This topic is already being heavily discussed HERE. Please direct all your 'Tamatown not working'-related inquiries there. Thanks.

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back