Tamatown, NEW THINGS ADDED!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I didnt know where to put this.. if a Guide could put it somewhere else if its in the innappropriate place, then please do so!
Anyways, I thought we should start a list of what Bandai keeps adding to tamatown! Soon we can have a whole list of stuff! Name off the things that YOU noticed that were added to tamatown! Maybe we can make a giant list and get alot of people to help us each day! I also want this to be an opinionated thread aswell, so you can give your opinions on tamatown and how its built! :)

Here, I will start it off with the list:

1. The new funky music in the arcade!

2. A robotchi seems to be travelling around in some of the stores, in the tama mall!

3..?
OOOOOOOOOOOHHH! Thank you for reminding me!!!!!!! :D :D :D I completely forgot about tamatown.

If u go on tamatown and go on to lucky tama toys U see the golden tamagotchi if U ern enough points U get it .

U get the password and it makes your tama really happy so try and get it. :huh:

TamaTown is awesome, but I wish they would add all those things that say "Coming Soon"!!! I can't wait 'till they do.
Has anyone noticed that Golden Tamagotchi poster in Lucky Tama Toys?? I just clicked on it the other day and found out what it was. :huh: .
Yeah!

did any of the coming soon places in tama town come

and do you have nitendo ds i need some passwords

If u go on tamatown and go on to lucky tama toys U see the golden tamagotchi if U ern enough points U get it .U get the password and it makes your tama really happy so try and get it. :huh:
COOL! How many points do u need? Where do u enter the password? I have 9999 points and haven't got a code. PLZ TELL ME EVERY SINGLE STEP! PLZ! Is the golden tamagotchi reusable? What does it do? ohhhh I have so many questions!!

What a lie.

The Golden Tamagotchi hasn't even came yet.

How do you know it mkaes your Tamagotchi happy?

It's more than likely to be in your souveniers.

Everything you get from TamaTown goes to your souveniers.

Besides the things you buy in the Mall.

guys u forgot

1.) parents

2.)grand parents

but all i am despret to open is tama hall theres something with the m.m! :( :gozarutchi:

I have been to TamaTown and "Coming Soon" signs pop up if you scroll your mouse over them. I went to their frequently asked questions, (FAQs), and they are going to be adding a school, a cafe, a tama tower, and they are adding a Tamatown Hall. I can't wait until they're built! If you go to the frequently asked questions it says that you should check Tamatown in the upcoming weeks because the new buildings will be finished soon!

:) :) :D :(

They have a Theater....W00t!

It even says it's playing "Androtchi's Brother"!

I'm going in it right NOW!

I have just been to the new theatre. I watched Mametchi's Birthday and received "Poster 2" which is number 26 on the Souvenir List. :D

tamatown would be pretty cool if only there were not coming soon sighns evry where

Yeah.. ok... I guess but TamaTown isn't THAT great. I mean it's not 1% as good as TamaTalk!

Jappyx the 2nd

Wow, I am so glad they finished the games in there etc!

I think tamatown is great!

//Haze

*Edited: Be nice!*

Last edited by a moderator:
New things:

1. News bar with reports on new events and opened places (on the homepage)

2. By the way, the golden tamagotchi sign says "coming soon", so if your looking for stars, they don't exist yet.

3. The cafe is now open!

4. School to be opened soon!!!

5. Theatre (A.K.A. Tama tower) now opened!!!

6. Androtchi's birthday is the film showing, while the other one is coming in may, and the last one is just coming soon.

Hope i was of help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back