TamaTown Office

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GotchiGirl96

Reaction score
I made it to the office at TamaTown and it gave me no detailed instructions on what to do. I have a job as a fireman and my character is a Simasimatchi currently with a baby boy Tsubotchi. Can someone please explain to me how to get to my job??? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

GotchiGirl96

Currently there is no way to go to your job on TamaTown. But, you can go to your job on your V4 itself: select Work form the connect (heart) icon in the upper right corner of the screen. Then, when you see the AWAY sign appear, press the B (middle) button.

I guess that you just look around. Hopefully, BanDai will install a way to do your job on TamaTown :wub:

i still dont get it cause do u have 2 be a certain age?? cause i was like 4 and it wouldnt let me go i tried when i first got my tama and i went to the work online and it let me go but then my second time trying, i got a message that said i coulnt go on it i dont no wats up with it?? i dont get the work thing either like u go to the work thing on the tama then u c the teacher then nuthin happens u see the teacher wat r u supposwed to do with that!! hte whole thing is really weird like i dont get any of it its sooo confusing!!

i still dont get it cause do u have 2 be a certain age?? cause i was like 4 and it wouldnt let me go i tried when i first got my tama and i went to the work online and it let me go but then my second time trying, i got a message that said i coulnt go on it  i dont no wats up with it??  i dont get the work thing either like u go to the work thing on the tama then u c the teacher then nuthin happens u see the teacher wat r u supposwed to do with that!!  hte whole thing is really weird like i dont get any of it its sooo confusing!!
I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU'RE SAYING BUT I'LL TRY TO EXPLAIN.

EVERYONE KNOWS THAT TO GET A JOB YOU GET A LETTER.

WELL, IF YOU DID NOT GET A LETTER, THEN YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB. IF YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB YOU CAN'T USE THE OFFICE SECTION OF TAMATOWN. IF YOU GOT THE MAIL BUT DID NOT HAVE ENOUGH SKILL POINTS FOR A JOB, YOU CAN NOT USE THE OFFICE SECTION ON TAMATOWN.

HOPE I HELPED!!!!!!!!!!!

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU'RE SAYING BUT I'LL TRY TO EXPLAIN.
EVERYONE KNOWS THAT TO GET A JOB YOU GET A LETTER.

WELL, IF YOU DID NOT GET A LETTER, THEN YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB. IF YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB YOU CAN'T USE THE OFFICE SECTION OF TAMATOWN. IF YOU GOT THE MAIL BUT DID NOT HAVE ENOUGH SKILL POINTS FOR A JOB, YOU CAN NOT USE THE OFFICE SECTION ON TAMATOWN.

HOPE I HELPED!!!!!!!!!!!
Please don't type in full capitals, it looks like you're shouting.

Anyway, BanDai will probably put stuff on later, they have to do all the animations and graphics, just be patient!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back