**TamaTown PROBLEMS - DISCUSSION** (Now closed)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking they are trying to find the bug or error that is making tamatown have some issues. That might explain why we can`t really do anything. I think they will bring it back. They just need to kink out the bugs.

I'm happy that they're making progress. What it's at now is much better than where it was (no logging in, no anything). I think that Bandai is planning to give us Tamatown back, they just need to work everything out first. So, here's to waiting! :D

I'm happy that they're making progress. What it's at now is much better than where it was (no logging in, no anything). I think that Bandai is planning to give us Tamatown back, they just need to work everything out first. So, here's to waiting! :D
I actually liked tamatown before. Logging in with your tama was fun. You could give them new toys and instruments. Plus you can get girl or boy star destiny to send to your tama to get Dreamitchi or Dazzzleitchi ( Which fyi I never got). The contest were fun where you enter your music. I remember making a bunch of accounts to vote for my own music.

Last edited by a moderator:
European tamatowns were never down. We are talking only about the music city.

yeah, but the Music City has some more functions again, like you can click on the birds/stuff to interact with them as well as the kuchipatchi boat ride game. Originally, you had to select the Portuguese language and the only command was to turn sound on/offf and play the game. At least they have made some minor progress!

yeah, but the Music City has some more functions again, like you can click on the birds/stuff to interact with them as well as the kuchipatchi boat ride game. Originally, you had to select the Portuguese language and the only command was to turn sound on/offf and play the game. At least they have made some minor progress!
I am sure they are trying the best they can to get tamatown working and they are trying to work slowly. I mean they wouldn`t want to rush through and get it messed up right?

I have to agree the birds are pretty cool though :) .

I just can't wait! I need to get new instruments for my Music star but I am only stuck with Taiko drums and a Headphone. TAMATOWN Come Back!

I wonder if they will do a major update to TamaTown as well as getting it back? like extra towns and stuff.

OMG!!!! :D I hadn't checked this out for a while, TBH I had actually kind of given up on TamaTown ever coming back up! But it finally looks like Bandai has done something about it. They've put up a stand-in introductory site.

There's only one game and stuff, and only available in Portuguese, but it's actually functional, and looks like a "coming soon" demo. Instead of showing the messed-up login page, it shows a totally new screen we've never seen before!

I'm totally elated!!!

I'm thinking they'll maybe revise the website, possibly new Tamagotchi (don't get your hopes up too high), but like everyone else, I'm almost sure it's gonna come back up!

Whether our accounts will still be there is another story...

There may have been a server dump while they were trying to revise TamaTown.

I'm starting to like Bandai now... the good news has made me soo hyper!

EDIT: and I emailed Bandai just now and immediately got an automated reply that said:

Dear Amat
Thank you for contacting BANDAI AMERICA.

This is an automated response to your completion of the Customer Service Contact Form.

We appreciate your taking time to contact us. You should expect to receive a response to your inquiry within 2-4 business days.

Thank you for taking the time and effort to bring this matter to our attention. Our customer feedback is an invaluable resource, which enables us to continue to improve our products and meet our customer's need.

- Customer Service

BANDAI AMERICA

I remember when I was sending them emails in the summer, it took ages to even get an automated reply (if one at all). It looks like Bandai is steppin' it up!

OMG!!!! :D I hadn't checked this out for a while, TBH I had actually kind of given up on TamaTown ever coming back up! But it finally looks like Bandai has done something about it. They've put up a stand-in introductory site.

There's only one game and stuff, and only available in Portuguese, but it's actually functional, and looks like a "coming soon" demo. Instead of showing the messed-up login page, it shows a totally new screen we've never seen before!

I'm totally elated!!!

I'm thinking they'll maybe revise the website, possibly new Tamagotchi (don't get your hopes up too high), but like everyone else, I'm almost sure it's gonna come back up!

Whether our accounts will still be there is another story...

There may have been a server dump while they were trying to revise TamaTown.

I'm starting to like Bandai now... the good news has made me soo hyper!

EDIT: and I emailed Bandai just now and immediately got an automated reply that said:

I remember when I was sending them emails in the summer, it took ages to even get an automated reply (if one at all). It looks like Bandai is steppin' it up!
IKR!!!!! I just hope that they get it back soon, as I am giving my friend a Tama-Go this Christmas and he'll be disappointed if he cant get online.

At last! Progress! This is a sign that Bandai are working on fixing the website! :D

Even though BanDai has made a new TamaTown in Portuguese and you can only play one game, it is pretty boring. I mean, you cannot get it in English and you cannot connect it to the internet/log into it with your Tamagotchi. I am still not happy, but at least its anything.

Even though BanDai has made a new TamaTown in Portuguese and you can only play one game, it is pretty boring. I mean, you cannot get it in English and you cannot connect it to the internet/log into it with your Tamagotchi. I am still not happy, but at least its anything.
I am inclined to believe that this is not a new TamaTown. It is a test/demo stand-in site, letting us know that Bandai is trying to deal with whatever problem TamaTown has. I highly doubt that this is actually a TamaTown (because why would it be only in Portuguese?).

Let's hope that the fixing of TamaTown makes some progress in time. :D

Still nothing... Anyone know where to buy a Tama-Go in Australia? Chadstone doesn't have anything, not even the largest K-Mart store has them!

Hmmm. I can't wait to get new items when Tamatown gets back up!

Bandai, if you see this Topic, THANK YOU!

Did you guys also noticed that they changed the title? It's called Tamagotchi on my tab now!

I haven't even run my Music Star yet because TamaTown was down when I got it XD

I really hope they can get it up and running soon.

At least they have made somewhat progress

Hello everyone, I'm new on this site and I was starting to get the impression that I was the only one who was experiencing the problem. I'm glad that it's not just me now. ; v ;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back