Tamatown, what a crazy idea!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ukiddingmi12

Reaction score
there is a lot of new tamagotchi products out: the actual game(s) the mini's the little character holders, etc etc etc. Now Bandai is making Tamatown? People, you have to listen. These pets are your average neopets, nanopets, ferbie pets, whatever! They will be out of style in no time, and be back in style soon enough. These things happen, so don't get 2 crazy over every single little tama product on the market today!!!

Regards,

ukiddingmi12 :furawatchi:

It's good to have a lot of tama products out on the market, so incase you don't like something, perhaps the tamagotchi itself, you can get other pruducts instead. What did that have to do with tamatown anyway?

This, this thread is crazy! No offence....

There is nothing wrong with a little variety. :lol:

To make money, they need products.

Go find something else to make fun of, please!

Last edited by a moderator:
This, this thread is crazy! No offence....There is nothing wrong with a little variety. :lol:

We're not making fun of it! We're talking about how cool it is!

This, this thread is crazy! No offence....There is nothing wrong with a little variety. :puroperatchi:

now, i no ur not making fun of it, but u r rejecting it.once u get a v3, give it a chance! let it sink in................

Oh, how I wish I could yell :puroperatchi:

I was talking to the maker of this thread. No-one else.

Aliminia, please. You havent read my post completely!

Ahem...

I am not talking about the version three. You see, ukiddingmi12 means Bandai shouldn't have as much products. I was talking about that.

Oh, and please let me warn you not to say "Sink in" to me again.

It remains rude and a non-friendly attitude.

Ah, its okay.

I didn't mean to be cruel.

Friends, now?

I belive in a friendly community!

I also belive in friendly comminity lol way off topic for new people lol it laugh out loud

Ha, yeah.

A little bit off topic! I can stay in topic at school... IX

this thread is kinda offencive to some people who like tamatalk, no offence to you, because your a newbie. Anyway, tamatown is awesome! Have you actually tried it?

there is a lot of new tamagotchi products out: the actual game(s) the mini's the little character holders, etc etc etc. Now Bandai is making Tamatown? People, you have to listen. These pets are your average neopets, nanopets, ferbie pets, whatever! They will be out of style in no time, and be back in style soon enough. These things happen, so don't get 2 crazy over every single little tama product on the market today!!!

Regards,

ukiddingmi12 :huh:
And...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back