tamatown wont load

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wha~ im experiencing the same right now! O%loading and always lost connection TT^TT

If Bandai wanted to fix Tamatown they'd better notify us first! :) :)

Tamatown works for me now! I switched to Google Chrome, and now it works. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got a question:

Must we switch to Google Chrome in order to load tamatown? I'm using Internet Explorer and mine doesn't load... ^_^

Have you tried loading it on Mozilla Firefox? It works for me when I use that browser. Maybe it will work for you, too! Hope this helps for anyone else having this problem! :blink:

Mine won't even show the loading screen.

Just the pretty pink starry background and a grey box.

I just got my V6 today and it won't work on any of my browsers (FireFox, Safari, Internet Explorer), so I'm about to download Google Chrome.

EDIT: Working now, but the Japanese character for A, E and YO will come up before the pages load... Is that meant to happen? O_O

I know this topic is from a month ago, but mine is doing this now.

All it shows is a loading screen stuck at 0%, and eventually it will tell me I've lost connection. My connection is fine though o.o I've tried on both computers, using Firefox.

-Edit-

I've also just tried IE and get the same result.

I only get the 0% loaded screen and then that annoying "We're sorry, but your connection to the server has been lost. Please try logging in again!"

I have been trying every hour or so and it still isn't working. I use Chrome and have tried IE on two computers.

I thought it might be because of server overload but now I don't know.

I have installed Flash 10 but it still doesn't work. Does that mean we have to switch to Google Chrome in order to be able to see the site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back