TAMATOWN

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Br3ntman07

Reaction score
I have the version 4.5 virtual pet. I have gone to tamatown several times. Everytime that I enter the logout password in my toy, then after I click okay on tamatown, after my pet comes back.... all the points and items that i won and received in tamatown do not show up with my pet or in my toy. Why is this? :)

Gotchi points I don't know but items you by in tamatown well you see log out of tamatown but do not exit that window yet keep clicking your sure to leave then it'll come up with all the items you want go to passwords on your tamagotchi (passwords are in the baseball bat section) enter the code and if you have to buy that item it'll ask you if you want to buy and well you know the rest hoped I helped a little sorry I don't know about your money.

Are you sure your gotchi points aren't added to your point-total? The first log out code is just for transporting your points into your toy, so if that works and your Tam comes back om screen it must have worked.

The items you won and collect on tamatown must be put in one by one as already discribed in the other post.

i have the same problem too. it hardly beeps and i don't get them.

i know how to get the items and gotchi point.how to get the gotchi points you have to play games and when you log out you will get the gotchi points.as for the items at the shop you have to buy some items that you want (if you have enoffe points) after you type your logout password then you type the item password in your tamagotchi then you can buy it hope i help and have a great tama talking day

I have the version 4.5 virtual pet. I have gone to tamatown several times. Everytime that I enter the logout password in my toy, then after I click okay on tamatown, after my pet comes back.... all the points and items that i won and received in tamatown do not show up with my pet or in my toy. Why is this? :angry:
The first password you enter is for transporting the gotchi points in your Tamagotchi. After you have entered that code, don't exit TamaTown yet. on Tamatown press the OK Button, and a list of the items and souvenirs you won should show up. On your Tamagotchi toy, go to the Games/Activity icon and select "Password." Enter the passwords for the items and souvenirs you won.

i know why its doing this because you have to keep you tama unpaused or else you will lose your proggress ;)

Latest posts

Back