TamaTown

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:angry: can anyone help? :( i even tried https://new.tamatown.com/tamashell.html but still get this msg:

"We're sorry, but your connection to the server has been lost. Please try logging in again!"

Is it because i reside outside of North America? Anyone not in the U.S. able to access the site? :huh:

Much thanx in advance!!

:angry: can anyone help? :( i even tried https://new.tamatown.com/tamashell.html but still get this msg:"We're sorry, but your connection to the server has been lost. Please try logging in again!"

Is it because i reside outside of North America? Anyone not in the U.S. able to access the site? :(

Much thanx in advance!!
Sorry I don't know. :( I'm in North America but I still can't log in. :huh: They must be trying to make the new area in MC! :eek: :eek: Maybe..... Because in this picture, it shows on the top right corner Gotchi Records! :eek: So maybe they're making that part of TamaTown for the new Tama-go! B)

~Memetchi ;)

Sorry I don't know. :huh: I'm in North America but I still can't log in. :angry: They must be trying to make the new area in MC! :( :( Maybe..... Because in this picture, it shows on the top right corner Gotchi Records! :( So maybe they're making that part of TamaTown for the new Tama-go! :eek:  

~Memetchi :eek:
Nah, I doubt that, BANDAI E-mailed me and said it should be out near mid-summer, you know, when the name voting is over? Also, Who told you it's for the Tama-go? It's for Music City and the Music Star, no relation to that whatsoever, besides, the Tama-go will be realesed at the end of this year for the US.

Nah, I doubt that, BANDAI E-mailed me and said it should be out near mid-summer, you know, when the name voting is over? Also, Who told you it's for the Tama-go? It's for Music City and the Music Star, no relation to that whatsoever, besides, the Tama-go will be realesed at the end of this year for the US.
End of this year!!!!!!!!!!!! so u mean 2011?

Ahh! Again... The same problem. It won't let me go to music city. It says that my username or password is wrong even though they're right ones. But well... This is starting to become more ordinary and normal :lol:

oh yeah, this is happening again... I need to participate in the competition today but it says "username and password do not match" and that's frustrating! :nazotchi: I want to play more in the stage because I really want to get a higher rank :unsure:

P.S. today, I'm in 11th to 30th place ;)

- Oxie (SR9248) :unsure:

I cant even get to the login page! Does anyone have the email address or contact details for Bandai US? I would like to email them :(

Latest posts

Back