Tamatown

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey everyone, :)

Has anyone been to tamatown lately? For me the page will not load, it just sits there and says that the server has been disconnected. Anyone else experiencing this issue? :huh: I have tried to load and reload, but I still get the same disappointment.. :( Any tips?

Well, i experience that too. Anyone can help us .. ?? pleasee I really want to play in there

There are only a few options I can think of for you both to try.

1st... If you are allowed and do not already have, try to download Google Chrome.

I use this myself on Desktop and have had no problems. I have also read other users prefer this as it seems to have least problems for TamaTown.

2nd... Try to clear the Cache. (Google instructions on how to clear the Cache for whichever Browser you are using.)

Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safarai... just Google... "-Browser- How to Clear Cache"... something should come up telling you how.

On two occasions clearing the cache on Firefox worked for me, I do not know why or what causes the problem.

I have Internet Explorer and Firefox on my laptop, but both sometimes give me TamaTown problems, I suggest Chrome.

If you are using Chrome and still having problems, then it is more likely an issue with your ISP or Proxy.

~Phnx

Last edited by a moderator:
I am having this problem too...you know right at the top of the page, where you see the page's URL? Clcik there then press enter. That helps me.

Thanks, both of you guys. :) Unfortunately, nothing really seemed to help. I did what you recommended, clearing the cache on my Google Chrome and pressing "enter" at the top of the page. I don't know anything about proxy so, haha I guess I'm outta luck. No worries though, I can always try a different computer... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back