TAMATOWN!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Planetchi248

Reaction score
I have been trying to go onto tamatown for quite a while now but every time it keeps saying, the server is messed up please try again. <_< also music star gen is down. Does anyone know why? please talk here about what is going on.

Okay thank you. It's just really bothering me because I keep trying to get on so that I can register my characters. Thank you though.

Oh, me too. I'm annoyed that tamatown is down because I got two new characters that I have to log in, but I can't. Here's what I did, though: When you have a new character, go to "PC" and write down the code. Then, when tamatown is back up, just log in all of your codes :) Hope this helped a little :)

To everyone: there is already a topic like this called Tamatown down? in the TamaTown and e-Tamago section, in which several members have already posted as of late. You are welcome to post problems and potential suggestions in there. For now, I'm going to close this topic. Thanks.

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back