Tamatown?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you think OPf Tamatown?

• It's Great!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's cool

• It's ok

• It's not that good

• It's stupid

• What's Tamatown?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tammy_Angel

Reaction score
I think that Tamatown is ok. It's a little boring though. I think it's really childish, cuz they make it seem for 4 year olds! ;)

But it's also helpful for V3 owners, cuz u can get passwords. ;) but it doesn't help me cuz i don't have a V3! :huh:

Anyway that's all

OUT :p

It kinda does. And it also gets boring I mean HELLO!! Put new items in the shop it's boring!!!
your right!!!!!!put new items in the shop cause I have all the passwords.and all the comming soon signs!hello!what time is comming soon. :D :wacko:

I agree with it being for under 4 year olds, but I still semi-like it. It's an interesting consept - so you have to give something for that. B)

I don't dislike it, nor do I love it.. I just like it. :wacko:

I prefer E-TamaGo (Japanese TamaTown). :D

I didn't mean that i disliked Tamatown, I just think it gets boring sometimes cuz i can't use the passwords and that it's just the same items you win! :wacko:

Anyway i'm still waiting for the tama school to open in Tamatown!

I think that it helps version 3 owners wiht the passwords but it is a little bit for younger children.

*tama star*

It kinda does. And it also gets boring I mean HELLO!! Put new items in the shop it's boring!!!
The TamaTown for En-Tama is way better.

Less childish music, more things to do, everything is ready,

more buildings. I like the American Tama Town but they haven't updated

a single thing. All they've done is the sign in the mall and the buttons at the

front of tamatown.com. They need to update it everyday in the shops like the Tamagotchi.

I've stopped going on TamaTown so frequently because they probably won't

be finished with it until the end of the year. >.> If they have a site,

they need to update it more often.

What exactly do you guys mean by the "Japenese tama town"? What is that? :p

It kinda got boring. I won all of the items.

PS Tamas get boring for me so I'm not gonna bother getting a V3.

The DS and Nintendogs are so much better! And Animal Crossing!

Nya:

If you want to take a look at e-tamago and see it's coolness, here are some entry codes I found around tamatalk and pixelmood.

and to kuchipatchi city:

E-tamago is awesome, I'm saving up for an entama so I can go in with my own tama! But tamatown looks like it was made for those that are amused by moving colors and sounds. And, no, it's not for 4-year-olds: it's for 2-year-olds. :D Have you ever visited your parents? It's just a "hiya you should keep it touch heres a useless cellphone" and then there's nothing else to do there. :p And don't get me started about "Leaftchi"...

Last edited by a moderator:
Nya:
If you want to take a look at e-tamago and see it's coolness, here are some entry codes I found around tamatalk and pixelmood.

and to kuchipatchi city:

E-tamago is awesome, I'm saving up for an entama so I can go in with my own tama! But tamatown looks like it was made for those that are amused by moving colors and sounds. And, no, it's not for 4-year-olds: it's for 2-year-olds. :rolleyes: Have you ever visited your parents? It's just a "hiya you should keep it touch heres a useless cellphone" and then there's nothing else to do there. :angry: And don't get me started about "Leaftchi"...
The 1st one I posted from Natasja's. ^.^

Well, I know they updated it a few days ago...They put

music in each building. And they put a Faq's button.

I just joined... Wait... ewhat is Tamatown? *Looks at logo* Oops. Too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back