Tamatown?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi everyone

I was just Curious to know if anyone knew what the next big thing in tamatown is?? please let me know

well at the moment we r still w8ing for the pizza toss game in the food court, its very late, i think its about a month and a half late or more

well at the moment we r still w8ing for the pizza toss game in the food court, its very late, i think its about a month and a half late or more
I really don't think the pizza toss will ever come. I mean, it was supposed to come in September, lol!!!

~Rey Mysterio~ :)

I think there was also supposed to be a 'slot machine' game in the arcade (the pinwheel is sitting on top of one of the machines). I think they are supposed to be like 'fruit machines' in a games arcade, but you have to match up the tama's head. You are supposed to win Candy, Waffle, and Lollipops. (It was one of the questions on the Canadian golden tama-quiz)

No, there is no slot game. It's behind something, so I doubt that! I never knew anything about a Pizza Tossing game, but they only have Tama Burger...

The burger game can be found in the food court but thats all I have found as for the other games announced I see no games there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back