Tamatown's Town of Tamas (2nd Try)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stopped running my Music Star due to bad character problems.

PAGE 2!

25694br.jpg

My Tama-Go is a Bellitchi now! Yay! It's playing in the park with Grippatchi..

2134484.jpg

If you wanted to see how it was when it was a baby, here it is. Her name is Kiki.

2r3l6ar.jpg

Then, she went to a special dinner. Out of the Menu, she picked 'Shark Fin,'

"Mmm...it must be tasty,"

2lu47s8.jpg

She hated it at the start, but after messing a bit with the fin, she loved it!

30w80ti.jpg

She planted a plant in her parents honour (just as every generation does from now) and it grew into a nice Apple Tree.

2ytv3ab.jpg

Her stats :)

4lolrm.jpg

More of her stats ;)

Thanks for reading.

~TT123

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys! Guess what Kiki evolved into?

68bofd.jpg

Shelltchi! She was so happy that she needed to go to Kuchi's Restaurant again!

"I wonder what will be on the Menu this time!"

24q2uk8.jpg

Isn't she a lucky duck! Getting nice food everyday ;) This time she decided to pick out Fried Rice.

"This looks better than the shark fin!"

hwzepf.jpg

There is the meal. She gobbled it up very quickly.

Thanks for reading!

~TT123

I think pictures are going to start getting better ^_^

2h2f2wj.jpg

This is Memetchi just randomly bouncing around her room, nothing to do :3

I'll edit in the evening and post more pictures later :D

244nokj.jpg
fkptmu.jpg

As you can see, Kiki got married to that random sheep character, I got to start learning names :p She's having a great time, but I wish I married her to that Kuromametchi. Oh well! More pictures coming soon!

P.S: I'm getting the ID-L! Somewhere in November, so it will arrive on my birthday (16th December)

24xfhic.jpg
9i8rrn.jpg

Today Kiki went rollerskating. She had a lot of fun, but she got tired so thought she could dig in for tea. We bought a Ham Burger for her to eat.

Here's the new girl:

rl00ug.jpg

Blehh...not a girl again, but I think I shall be aiming for Violetchi or Chamametchi.

eq8d45.jpg

We decided to go to the shop, and buy a nice muffin for tea.

eq8d45.jpg

When I decided to feed her, it seems she wanted to have a nice nap! Oh well!

~TT123♥

Oooh, I like Comic Sans. It's nice!

Anyway, during the days I haven't posted, I paused my Tama-Go so you guys won't miss anything...

...Only to recieve the poor thing sick :(

mii1wi.jpg

But, I want to get Uwasatchi - so aiming on a few care misses, maybe? Still unsure on what character I wanna get...

Hey, followers!

As I already have said in my Status Update, I am now running my lovely Music Star! So, lets get on with the Episode!

egr7u8.jpg

Just for more info, she's a toddler and her name is Lily. Lily, who's at the door? Someone special?

346w4fn.jpg

Not really, I guess. Or should I say Lily's guess. Just the pre-school teacher..and she gave Lily a gift. A............**drum roll***.....UFO! :p

Uh..so..lets see if Lily likes this UFO.

eirvux.jpg

No, not at all..I'd be suprised if she did, though. So instead, we decided to go to School and play jump rope!

2w3ssi9.jpg
2v2tssp.jpg

She loves to play with her friends, dosen't she? :)

I guess thats it for today! Thanks for joining in with us!

P.S: Mark your Calendars! The Halloween Special is coming October 31st! Don't read/watch it if you don't like spookiness...more details tommorow! Bye....

....BOO! Did I scare ya? ;)

Note: More details of the Halloween Special are in the next post!

Hey guys! Lily evolved into an Ichigotchi! How sweet ^_^

30xftl0.jpg

That's Lily smiling at the camera! Aww!

That's the only image for today. I'll be sure to put a good amount tommorow!

The Halloween Special

Pictures - Of course there will be pictures! More spookier than ever before! Watch the Tamagotchis go trick or treating round all the houses!

Activities - There is going to be a Tama-Themed Halloween quiz. Be prepared!

Candy - Err I guess we can have some Online Candy! Anyway, lets skip that...

Additional Affects - Yup. Scroll the page up and down and you shall see scary pictures from time to time.

So, there's a sneak peak of the Halloween Special! See more inside info next week! :)

EDIT: Decorations are going to be here too! Check the next post! Seems we're already getting ready! :)

skelton-girl-animated-1.gif

Oops, sorry. Just having a little bit of Halloween Fun! Anyway..lets get on to what Lily is doing :D

20gbcia.jpg

Looks like her Music School teacher has come! What has she given her?

2urt91k.jpg

Looks like she was in a rush! Lets see what she gave her..

i52p8m.jpg

A Piano! Lily is in love with it!

animated-witch-fire-w.gif

~TT123♥

We hit 550 views! Thanks to all who follow and like this log! It's not the same without you! :)

Log update is coming soon.

So, a lot to talk about Lily today.

2447dya.jpg

Just a little picture of her, forgot to mention shes an Ichigotchi.

1trbc2.jpg

B.T.B! Stands for Best Tamagotchi Band :) Lets welcome the Band Members, Lily, Dino and Daniel! :)

I'm trying to get Pro Debut..well, lets see...:3

Great news everyone!

After Lily evolved into Mimitchi (Yes GotchiGuardian, it's your night today :D ) She decided to take a nice bath.

fs42e.jpg

Then, after a few concerts, she got Pro Debut! :D

2i95x8l.jpg

Excuse me for the very blurry picture.. thats Paletchi (I think) giving her 10000GP.

2uzw3kp.jpg

After that, she decided to do some work. Work first, fun second! :D

1ijuad.jpg

She planted a seed. Is this a beanstalk or something? It's growing taller...and taller.....and taller

250thl3.jpg

It touched the sun! What a gift!

That's all we have for you today ^_^ Keep watching!

~TT123♥

Want a bit more info on the Halloween Special? Yup, it's coming closer! Well, first, it's not going to be a log..as I said Tamagotchis will trick or treat round houses..think of it..like..a Comic (with pictures instead of drawings!) I'll start working on it now to make sure it comes out extra special on October 31st! :)

Hi guys! :)

1350287453.jpg

Mimitchi randomly saying: :D

Half episode. Sorry for the trouble.

Time for a better episode! :)

Do you know why? I just noticed! We got 600+ views! Thanks guys! :D

On with the show...

6h5b9t.jpg
2cqe7bn.jpg
2822mu0.jpg

Looks like Lily found herself a little friend! Or should I say, a mimic? ;)

14wrlz9.jpg

Lily owns a toy shop! Not a very popular one now, but I'm sure it will become famous one day! :)

2updctj.jpg

She wanted to show you her new celebrity dress! How is it? :D

Since she became so famous, because of me,I also decided to buy her a Stereo! Since she just loved music!

34zaz2f.jpg
6s740n.jpg

Seems like she had a lot of fun, she couldn't stop dancing! It plays some GREAT tunes!

2uzw3kp.jpg

Then, she decided to right in her precious diary. I just took a little peek. :p

Dear Diary,

Today I had a lot of fun. My Owner bought me a new dress, a stereo AND a Toy Shop! Hopefully the toy shop will soon be as famous as Mametchi's! Yesterday, the Match maker brought a Shimashimatchi - but he just wasn't the one for me. Hopefully the Match Maker will come back and bring someone better, because, well, I just didn't like him! I'm going to miss my owner when I go back to Tamatown.

How sweet! Yup, it's true. She didn't like the Shimashimatchi. So, there might be someone coming today! Stay tuned for the next episode tommorow! ;)

~TT123♥

EDIT: Just after I posted this, the Match Maker came! She brought a lovely Dorotchi. Mimitchi liked him! They brought an egg which hatched into a baby girl!

Not much with Lily today...she put a Mocha and Spot costume on..but why would I want to hide her true beauty? She's a perfect care character, so I don't want to hide her beauty, lol. Anyway, she gets about 100000 GP per day, I think. She sometimes meets the band members as well. Leave a comment on my profile for girl & boy names because after this I will run my Tama-Go!

Btw, the Name Generator is not helping, Lol. I don't want to name my Tama 'Ooo' - although its an interesting name, huh? ;)

Latest posts

Back