TamaWalkie bad care characters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amat Gotchi

Reaction score
I got my Tamawalkie about a month and a half ago, and though I have not had a bad care character yet, I am wondering whether my Memetchi on this TamaWalkie will become Kunoitchi with neglected happiness, or if she will become Gozarutchi. I never hear about Kunoitchi on TamaWalkie, but it would be strange if my Memetchi changed genders. :0

I don't recall the Tamawalkie changing characters. You got three presets: Mametchi, Memetchi, and Kuchipatchi. If I'm wrong, I hope someone corrects me.

Well, actually I've heard online and seen a YouTube video of someone who had a Metaboritchi on their TamaWalkie due to overfeeding. They gave it the healthy drink and it turned back into a normal character. There are 2 other characters obtainable through bad care, which coincide with those of the V5. I have Memetchi, a female. So if I get the ninja family from low happiness on the Tamawalkie, will Memetchi become Gozarutchi or Kunoitchi?

Maybe the way I put it this time is a little clearer. :)

Thanks!

I tried to find ANYTHING that would suggest what you are talking about but I can't find any videos or sources where someone could get a different character on their Tamawalkie once selected. Can you link the video?

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/171650-my-help-tamawalkie-turned-into-a-sumo-wrestler/page__hl__%2Bsumo+%2BwrestlerThis thread has a link to a video about a changed TamaWalkie character. In the video they say they change the character back to normal. I think I remember a long time ago watching this video. However, when I click the link to the YouTube video, I am told that this user's YouTube account was deleted. :(

So, though the aforementioned thread is about the same character, it still shows that Tamawalkie can change from your chosen character to another character with bad care. Just wondering if Memetchi would turn into Gozarutchi or Kunoitchi with bad care. :)

Hmm, I'm still not sure if it is possible. Like I said, I can't find any mention of it anywhere else so I'm not convinced it's possible for them to change. I do hope someone else comes on here and either agrees or refutes my claim because I can't really say much else. I just don't think it's possible, sorry.

I did look into this some more and it seems like it is possible to get the fat character from overfeeding but I'm not sure if there are any other possibilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back