Tamgo how to get mametchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i will try it cuase the tamago is the only version that i cant get mametchi

can i get a little more help

Last edited by a moderator:
I got mametchi :mametchi: on Tama go! It wasn't hard to get him! ;) All you need to do is:

Make sure he is fully trained

Spend most of your time playing with him

Make sure he is 5 hearts happy, 5 hearts hungry, and 5 hearts friendship.

Oh and if your not playing with your tama go pause it unless it's sleeping. :D

why 5 hearts friendship what happens if you get 6 hearts friendship how will you get with perfect care

Last edited by a moderator:
How to get a Mametchi on a Tama-Go!

You have to have a full friendship and training bar.To get the training bar up,you have to catch your tama before it poops and when it calls for nothing.When it calls for nothing and its hearts are full,give it a time out by click ing one the "smiley face with a speech bubble" icon.You'll get 1 training bar.

To catch your tama before it poops use this info:

Baby:poos every 10 minutes from time hatched

Toddler:poops every 1 hr and 40 min. from waking up at 7:30 AM

Teen:poops every 2 hr and 20 min. from waking up at 7:30 AM

Adult:(you can't earn anymore training bars with an adult character) poops every 3 hr and 20 min. from waking up at 7:30 AM

Every time you catch a poo from Toddler-teen you'll get 3 more training bars.Make sure you have a full bar.

To get the friendship up all the way,play games until you get 6/6 hearts full.You know they're full when the hearts are darkly shaded.You have to keep the friendship full too.

Hope I helped! :D

I've had Mametchi before. Get full training points, full hungry and happy hearts, keep your character in shape. And it has to be an odd generation boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back