Tamgotchi pets/houses

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchiversion3

Reaction score
Who thinks Tamagotchis should eventually be able to have an alien pet of their own programmed in as a function? That would make things even more interesting.

Or have a Tamagotchi where you can build a house for it to live in, and on the screen you see it move through various rooms to do different activities. Even buy furniture/toys/food for the house.

Who thinks Tamagotchis should eventually be able to have an alien pet of their own programmed in as a function? That would make things even more interesting.
Or have a Tamagotchi where you can build a house for it to live in, and on the screen you see it move through various rooms to do different activities. Even buy furniture/toys/food for the house.
That alien thing would be a very good idea :blink: .

It's already on a Tamagotchi (but unfortunately it's a Japan-only kind) called the O-uchi no Home Deka Tamagotch.

Yes, there is also Home-Deka. I don't think they'll release it - cause they never released a sub-tamagotchi here, right? :blink:

was thinking that you could plug yr tama into yr comp, design, buy, whatever your house, store items and stuff, and then load your tama back onto the carrier device with just the items you want to have with you at just that time.Like right now I have a girl tama, so she doesn't need any action figures, so it would be nice if I could put those in an attic. It would also be nice if there were different types of dolls.

Like marapets meets tamagotchi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back