Tamigotchi OH MY GOTCHI! I WON!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamakanechi

Reaction score

I

Won

A

Tama-go

ISN'T THAT AWESOME?

Sorry, I just felt that I hate to post this here.

Hey, that's cool! How did you win it? Reminds me of the Oh My Gotchi sweepstakes that just ended, but they aren't announcing the winners of that until December. Maybe you can start up a log about yours!

OST?! ive never hear you be so, disencouraging?!! , PS Congrats!

LOL, you guys are putting words into my mouth! XD This post honestly reminded me of the Oh My Gotchi sweepstakes simply because the words "Oh My Gotchi" were used in the title. I didn't mean anything more by it. As for mentioning the "aren't announcing winners until December thing," I was merely expressing my anticipation at the impending announcement/regret that it can't happen sooner. Besides, maybe Tamakanechi used those words not because they were making a reference to the actual Oh My Gotchi contest, but because they were just making a simple delighted exclamation at having won something. I know I'd shout "OH MY GOTCHI" to the world if something like this happened to me. Maybe Tamakanechi won it from a YouTube contest, which I can see because I know someone who recently did something like that on YouTube, so it's definitely possible.

@whoareyou: No offense intended but...how could you have a full understanding of how I am as a person if you've only just joined the board? :huh: Welcome, by the way! :)

@Tamakanechi: Seriously though. Congratulations! I still stand by my original post. I really would like to see you log! I love reading logs. :)

I'm chrispilot2293/whoareyou, we are the same person, so I know a lot about you and the forum, and I just didn't know I was logged in as whoareyou....

I'm chrispilot2293/whoareyou, we are the same person, so I know a lot about you and the forum, and I just didn't know I was logged in as whoareyou....
Oh, hehe, hi there! +waves+ :) You still took my words to mean something they're not though. One thing about me that you may not know is that I don't sugar-coat my words. I say what I mean and mean what I say. :)

Anyway, to stay somewhat on topic, if the OP is reading this, don't overanalyze my words, please. All I wanted was to congratulate you, mention the contest briefly because your post reminded me of it, and express my hope that maybe you could start a log, not because I want proof that you actually have the TMGO but because I love hearing about people winning things (especially Tamagotchis) and I love reading logs. Congrats again! :)

EDITED: for my auto-correct typos. I typed this rather hurriedly on my iPod. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back