TamLife!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*mimitchi*

Reaction score
Alright! Here we go. I've decided to move the log in my signature here, because of better access, more viewers, blah blah, etc etc. ;) So if you think you've missed something, check that log. I'll probably keep posting in that one also, but most of my rambles will take place here now. :eek:

And with that, let me start by saying this. If you've ever read a log of mine before, you know I can't stay consistent with my Tamagotchis. I'm all over the place most of the time, and if I didn't know better, I'd swear I had Tamagocthi ADD. Don't be surprised if you see me running a V4 one day and the next a Tamagotchi Angel, which I was previously considering, but then I changed my mind. (see? xD) *laughs*

Okay, now onto the actual logging part. Let me fill you in briefly. I started logging with my P2, currently a Tongaritchi who I've decided to call Jo, obviously much easier than saying 'Tongaritchi' over and over. Jo has had a bit of a rough life. It started off with all being well until I decided I'd get lazy and leave her off pause when I had to do something of importance. And the times that she was left off pause, she was left off so long, it's screwed her growth process up. SO. As of this very moment, Jo is STILL a Tongaritchi at 8 years, and 90 or so pounds. Go figure.

The next Tamagotchi I have running is a V2. He's a boy who I called Alfie, and he's an adult. 4 years, 30-something pounds I believe, not entirely sure, and I'm not going to check because he's all the way over there *points* on my night stand asleep and I have no intention of moving out of my comfortable position. :furawatchi: He's a Toratchi, which I don't know much about other than the fact that they look like tigers. *shrug*

Last but not least, we have my V4. I reset it today with a fresh battery. She's a girl named Camry. Sound familiar? Yeah, just looked out the window at mom's Toyota and decided, hey. Camry would be a pretty name if it hadn't already been claimed by a car. D: So her name is Camry. She just turned into toddler stage today, and I'm not sure of the name of this one either, but it looks like sort of a young version of Maidtchi. I dunno, I never really learned the names of all these other characters. Not sure of her age or weight, but I know she's young and small. xD

So those are my current children. At a time like this, there's not much to log about considering they're asleep, but somehow I still find things to talk about. 'Cause I can do that at 2:18 in the AM.

Hopefully soon, the Tamago will be in stores so I can pick one of those babies up and add it to my log.

You'll probably (most likely) see some pictures posted here too, if I get around to taking any. I get lazy about taking pictures of my Tamagotchis, but I'll usually end up posting them sooner or later. 8D

I really do hope you enjoy my Tama journeys with me in this log, as I think I'll enjoy keeping it here.

And that'd be all I have to ramble about for this post. Expect to see me back either in the morning or tomorrow night. Promise I'll be here. :angry:

*mimitchi*

*yawns* Mornin' TT. :angry: Well, morning for me at least.

I must say, I did sleep a bit late today, and Camry's mailman woke me up with a fortune. As many times as I've played the V4 and received fortunes, I've honestly never noticed anything out of the ordinary regarding whatever fortune I got 3 stars for. Like if I got 3 stars in the 'points' section, I've never actually noticed myself receiving more points than usual. And to be frank, I don't see the point in fortunes coming through the mail. I think Nazotchi just likes to clog my mailbox. *laughs* Anyway, Camry is doing well today. Now, I think that even/odd generations don't matter on the V4, and I DO know that it is possible to obtain a certain character through a certain number of skill points. But one thing I was wondering about was how you would direct a toddler to evolve into the teen of a specific family. Is it just luck of the draw whichever one you get? I have no idea. But I do know that as of now, Camry is headed in either the direction of the Mame family or the Meme family. And I can't figure out the darn character name. D: She's cute, though, whatever she is. OH! And she started pre-school today. Almost forgot that. xD Does anybody know why she always screws up with her little singing lesson? It always happens, no matter how many times I attend pre-school. She'll start off perfect then a few seconds in, she'll fall on her face. *shrug*

Pic: Camry!

Now, on to Alfie. He's 5 years and 40 pounds today! And I have come to the conclusion that I suck at slots. D: I'll be expecting the matchmaker for him tomorrow so he can marry and have me some babehz. Er, Babeh, rather. And also, for some odd reason, he refuses to connect with Camry. And I have no idea why. Maybe he doesn't want to feel like a pedophile. xD. Ah, yes. But he's doing well, and I doubt I'll see much of anything interesting come out of him today. He's just bobbing around. Lookin' like his little tiger self. *gasp* That reminds me of Stu's song from the Hangover! *laughs* :p

Pic: Alfie :eek:

And yes, I've still got Jo. Aging away, but still unchanging at 9 years and 94 pounds. D: Poor, poor Jo. Is the aging process a bit different for the P2, or is it just me? Because every time she wakes up to a new day (even if I move the clock forward the same day), she'll age one year, and not wait the usual 24 hours to age. I just really wish she'd hurry up and change. She just marches, day in and day out like a little soldier.

Pic: Jo

Sorry I burn your eyes out with these absurdly large amounts of text. D: I can't help it. :(

*mimitchi*

EDIT: Wrong link for Jo's picture. *facepalm*

Last edited by a moderator:
*Celebrates*

Jo evolved into Mimitchi! And I have no earthly idea how it happened! xD

With all the pausing and care misses, I would've thought someone else would show up on my screen. :kuribotchi: I DID, however, take care of her very well during her younger life. And sure enough... Here she be.

Notice those little shadows under her feet? My screen's defective. The bottom row of pixels and the bottom row of icons are all missing. Unfortunately I have to deal with it because I've already attempted to remove the circuit board with no success, all because of one stubborn stripped screw. D: There's always a drill though. :(

And Camry's asleep. Just picked her up to discover that. Alfie won't sleep until 9.

This was a rather quick and painless update, and I don't have much to say at this point.

But here's a picture of Alfie's stats for your troubles.

[Link]

*mimitchi* :eek:

Back back back! <3

Camry evolved today! Into a Ringotchi. I love Ringotchis. And apples. Mmm. :D *rubs tummeh.*

Camry!

She's actually not been very needy at all today. She started school with Mr. Turtlepedia and we played the pencil game for a bit to try and raise Intelligence points. And I read somewhere that it's possible to switch between teachers and play different games, each according to a specific skill, (i.e., the pencil game relates directly to the Intelligence skill). Though I haven't figured out how to switch the games yet, or if what I read previously was even possible. I assume it should be, since they should have more than one game in school to raise skill points (not counting the games in the Tamagotchis menu).

And speaking of those games, we played the shapes game a lot, also for the purpose of raising intelligence in hopes that I'll soon obtain my Mimitchi. *toothy grin* :unsure:

And this evening, I found her being a good girl and brushing her teeth. Ahhh, yes. The beauty of dental hygene. :D

Brushin' those pearly whites!

As of now her stats are good. Hunger and Happiness are full, she has 5 out of 9 training bars, and she's 1 year and 24 pounds, excelling in the intelligence category.

As for Jo and Alfie, I won't update for them today because... well... nothing really happened and I have no concerns for their general well being as I know they're in good hands. :D It's just a matter of time before Alfie gets married!

*mimitchi* :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys! Sorry I'm late on updates. Been busy with school starting and college classes and all that jazz and it's just UUGHH. xD

Okay. Anyway. All of my Tamagotchi's were on pause all day yesterday and some the day before.

But Camry changed this morning and is now Mimitchi!! <3 I don't have a picture yet because I don't have my camera on me and it's all the way in there. xD Lazy aren't I? She hasn't got her job interview yet, and I'm expecting that today.

Alfie, my Toratchi, hasn't gotten a marriage proposal yet which is Booooo 'cause he's 7 years old.

And Jo is being Jo. xD That's all I have to say about her.

Next update will have pictures and that'll probably be the only thing. I got places to go nao. D:

Ba back later.

*mimitchi* :ph34r:

Hai guys!!!

I apologize for not updating for a bit. Had to go school shopping. :eek:

And guess what I found at Toys 'R Us?! That's right! A TamaGo! When I found it, the sales guy laughed at me because I squealed a little bit out of excitement. xD

But anyway, I ended up getting Blue with Memetchi. I thought she had the cutest design out of the three. I was going to get Kuchipatchi, but I didn't want the white. I'm more of a color loving person.

Upon getting it home and opening it, it's actually not as big as I imagined, which is good. It works pretty much the same as a regular Tama, same basic principal. It's easily understandable and simple to navigate. If you've worked a Tama before (which I assume all of you have or you wouldn't be here), you'll pick it up right away.

But in spite of all that's good about this Tamagotchi, I honestly think there could've been more put into it. The first thing I noticed was the screen. It's contrast is much the same as the V5/Music Star, and with it being powered by two triple A batteries, I think that could've been much improved. Another thing I noticed was that the buttons are not as responsive as they could be. This might not bug some of you, but it's been a problem with me since the V4 came out.

Of course there's more I could talk about with the Tamago and I will. Just not now. I also have some pictures of it for you which will also be uploaded later. I'm just too distracted at the moment. xD

Brb. *mimitchi*

Latest posts

Back