Tamma plus

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of comics, I've been thinking about doing A tamagotchi comic, but I'm not a very good artist.  :(
We'd be glad to host your comic strip if you do. :p

(The bat avatar is great... And you say you aren't a good artist?

Who wants Lozzie to give it a try?!

Last edited:
I DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I WUD EVEN HELP IF HE NEEDED IT -OR SHE?- BUT I AINT A GUD ARTIST EITHER!

I would really like to see your comic Lozzie...

(The bat avatar is great... And you say you aren't a good artist?
Erm bat? That looks like mametchi fairy with a wand. *confused to what you meant* Or was that a joke? hmmm...

Anyways I think it would be a great idea. In fact I think it might be cool if everyone who wanted to could draw a comic and each week have a new comic from a different artist.

Erm bat? That looks like mametchi fairy with a wand. *confused to what you meant* Or was that a joke? hmmm...
Anyways I think it would be a great idea. In fact I think it might be cool if everyone who wanted to could draw a comic and each week have a new comic from a different artist.
*blush* I never made the connection to the mametchi fairy... *Admin officially gains one dumb point* :p

Apologies Lozzie!

Kyle004, your idea for a featured comic of the week is a great one! :D Anyone who wants to submit a comic (or any tamagotchi art for that matter) can email them to me and I will post them.

Woooo! Go Lozzie, go Lozzie! *evil grin* Wanna buy a smurfgotchi?

You would? *walks over* Can I intrest you in advanced ordering too? *fake smile*

yeh do a comic strip :D that wud be wel gud , :p

For you hmmm..... how about £9999999? That's £1 off the normal price! Bargain!

:D Ah well *goes off to think of new scheme to get rich*

:lol: You shoulda put the money in the bank! :p Then save it and use it to build your new smurfgotchi empire! :D

Come to think of it, my money was hidden in the back of my fridge under the frozen peas! How did yoo find it? :lol:

Hmm maybe Tamaplooy found someone elses money... :p :lol:

Did someone drop a kazillion$$$? :D ... And your money won't be under those fozen peas long if you tell everyone where its at!

:lol: *screams and runs to fridge to grab money* Mwhahahahaaa! *notices everyone staring at me with bag of money* Oh dang.... *runs off into the distance*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back