Tammy12345's v3 log ~v3~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tammy12345

Reaction score
Hello everyone! My last log wasn't really a log at all. It was more of a big bunch of descriptions. So here I am starting a new log for my pink ribbons v3 Tamagotchi Connection. :wacko:

-tammy12345

Here is my Tamagotchi's status:

Happy: ****

Training: 5/9

Weight: 99 pounds

Name: Keno

Generation: 1

Well on my other log I let my Tamagotchi talk, so let's hear what he has to say. (He will be talking between the emoticons.)

:kuribotchi: Hello Everybody! Well, just to let you know, I am a Kurokotchi. I am also in love with a v4 mimitchi named Beth. I hope everything goes well with the babies. *paws crossed* :nazotchi:

Well, I hope everything goes well with the babies, just like he does. I will post back soon to this log

-tammy12345 :wacko:

Well, hello again everyone! These are Keno's stats.

Hungry: ***

Weight: 96 pounds

This update of Keno's life. Well, Beth and him were in love, but when I connected them this morning, they showed a heart for each other, but they didn't get married! :D Well, I guess I'll just have to wait for the matchmaker. :eek: I don't know if I can wait that long. Oh well, I'll just have to suck it up and get on with life. I really hope that he doesn't die before the matchmaker comes. Well, if that happens, I'll just have to suck that up as well. :)

-tammy12345

I will update more of Keno's life soon.

Hello again everyone! First thing to do: Keno's stats.

Hungry: ****

Weight: 95 pounds

Today is a rather uneventful day for Keno. He lost a few hungry and happy hearts. But he got really sad when he saw that Beth was marrying someone else. Now she has a baby girl. He quickly got over that because I deleted Beth from his Friends List and I deleted him from Beth's friend list. So, now he will just have to wait until tomorrow for the matchmaker to come to him. I *hope* she brings him someone cute this time. Last time she came, she brought a Bill! :unsure:

-tammy12345

I will update on this log soon.

P.S. I'm sorry if this log entry was a little bit too short for you. <_<

Sorry that I didn't update earlier today, but I was very busy. Well, anyway, Here are Keno's stats.

Weight: 96 pounds

Well, yesterday, RIGHT after I had finished updating this log, the matchmaker came to Keno! She offered a Paparatchi, and even though they aren't the most attractive tamagotchis you can get, Keno had been a bachelor for quite some time, so I accepted right away. Now he has a beautiful baby girl, who I am going to name Ruby. (name credit goes to tamalova123 of tama-zone) That's pretty much all I have to say, so CIAO!

-tammy12345 :p

I will update more tomorrow. :blink:

Well, hello again! Here are my tamagotchi's stats.

Happy: ***

Training: 2/9

Weight: 10 pounds

Name: Ruby

Generation: 2

Well, today has some good news and some bad news. For starters, I woke up to find that Keno had gone back to his home planet. :) That's the bad news. The good news is that he left his beautiful baby girl in my care, whom I named Ruby. So far, she is not overweight, and she evolved into a Tamatchi this morning. That is about it, and I have to go anyway, because Ruby is getting a little bored of waiting around. I think she wants to visit her dad. B)

-tammy12345

I will update more tomorrow.

Well, hello again everybody. Here are Ruby's stats:

Training: 4/9

Weight: 15 pounds

Well, at about 8:25 this morning Ruby evolved into a Hinotamatchi. I thought that was sorta weird because Hinotamatchis are supposed to be boys. Whatever. Well I am hoping to turn her into a Mametchi, because I think those are really cute. Either that or a Cho-mametchi. I think those are cute too. Well, I don't really have anything to say, so I will update tomorrow.

-tammy12345

Hello again everyone! Here are Ruby's stats:

Training: 7/9

Weight: 15 pounds

Hello again everyone! Today has been an uneventful day for Ruby so far. She is *still* a Hinotamatchi. I don't really like them, but I think I'll have a look at the v3 growth charts, to see what she might turn into. I'll update on that tomorrow. I hate the fact that the teen stage of a Tamagotchi's life is always boring. I'll post more tomorrow.

-tammy12345 :)

Well, hello everyone. Here are Ruby's stats:

Training: 9/9

Weight: 16

Today, Ruby is *STILL* a Hinotamatchi. To make it worse, I don't really like that character, and I have to live with it until tomorrow. (Thank goodness it's only until tomorrow.) The only reason I don't like the v3's is the fact that there's no telling what you'll get, and there are like 1 million possibilities. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to live with it, and get on with life. :) I'll post more tomorrow.

-tammy12345 :ph34r:

Hello everyone! I have some exciting news today, so listen up after I update the stats.

Weight: 20 pounds

Today, when I woke up, I found that Ruby had evolved into a.......

WOOLTCHI! She is so drop-dead cute that you just want to drop dead! :mellow: When I played the gramophone for her this morning, it played Mary Had a Little Lamb. (How appropriate!) That is pretty much all I have to say, so I will update on Ruby's life tomorrow.

-tammy12345

Sorry I haven't updated for a few days, but I've been very busy. Here are Ruby's stats:

Weight: 21 pounds

Nothing really happened yesterday, but this morning at 10:30, the matchmaker came and suggested a Sckitoritchi.(Is that how you spell it? :eek: ) Well anyway, I don't want to start over again, so she mated with him and now has a ..................... BABY BOY! (Whom I am going to call Clay. :D ) Right now, his mum is taking good care of him, for a beginner. I'll miss her when she leaves tomorrow night. Well, right now I can enjoy her company because she hasn't left yet! I'm sure Clay will make an excellent parent when he grows up, just like his mum! I will post more tomorrow.

-tammy12345

Well hi again everyone. I've decided to take out the usual stats and just put things that are happening at the moment. Pretty soon after 10:30 I'm going to send Ruby back to her home planet and start to take care of her little boy, Clay.

I really think I should get things over with, you know, sending her back, because I don't like to do it, and when I do it, I usually turn my head away because I get rather sad when it does happen. Just a minute, I need to clean up Clay's tiny poop.

Oh, and now Ruby has lost all of her Happy hearts and now the attention icon is highlighted. (Sigh.) I can sometimes be a very lazy caretaker. Well, I should probably go and fix her up because I don't really want her to die.

Oh, and just to let everyone know I will be on vacation for a rather long time so don't expect to hear back from me very soon. I will be back soon, I have to go now. I have to pack on time!

See y'all in a week!

Hi now Ruby has had a boy baby with the matchmaker and his name is Clay. Right now he is a Nikatchi.

that's all for now sorry it's so short

Clay is now an adult Megatchi. (I'm not all that fond of them.) Anyway, he seems to have found his partner. He will have babies with a girl Kurokotchi named Cutie. They might be particularly ugly babies, based on what their parents look like.

His favorite activity is to watch TV. (Could it get any worse?!) He goes to bed at 10:15, which is rather late. I don't like Megatchi at all.

Oh, crap, I have to go.

Bye!

Training: 1/9

Name: Adina

Clay died a long time ago, so I have decided to start over again on a fresh new tamagotchi. Her name is Adina and right now she is a Mizutamatchi. She evolved into a toddler at about 8:00 tonight, and now she is asleep, because Mizutamatchi goes to sleep at 8:00. So far, her life plans are to call on the matchmaker when she is seven years of age. I've decided to start only my pink ribbons v3, because there's no complication of jobs, preschool, or high school. That way, you can put it to sleep during the day, without worrying about whether it gets a job or not, or whether it has enough points to get one. You can simply lay back and relax, and just take care of it. I'm going to go on TamaTown tonight and get her her a few passwords to surprise her with some souvanirs tomorrow morning. That's all for now!

More will be posted tomorrow.

-tammy12345 :lol:

Training: 2/9

Name: Adina

I put Adina to sleep while I was at school, because they've banned Tamagotchi's. I woke her up as soon as I got home, so I could spend some time with her. She lost a hungry and a happy heart, and the attention icon was highlighted. I gave her a time out, which made her lose another happy heart, but she gained another training point. I fed her a scone, and later, she lost two hungry hearts. I fed her, and then she weighed 13 pounds, so I could fill in all of her happy hearts. I played a game of Get with her and I won. Now, I have to eat dinner, and I'll post more tomorrow.

-tammy12345 :lol:

Latest posts

Back