Tamogotchi Morino second cocoon stage?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stefke2108

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I've been playing with my Morino a few weeks now.

First hatching nothing special happened, I fed and played with it, it got into the cocoon and grew into Koganetchi which I believe is the best character you can get?

Then after a few days of nothing special, he randomly died with all needs full.

So I reset him.

Now however with my second hatch something weird is going on, I took good care of him (missed 1 attack though :( ) and then he went in his cocoon.

The cocoon went into very cold one time and after it stayed in the middle and once to halfway warm.

He just came out of his cocoon but he is Inotchi again?? Child stage?

Will he go into a cocoon again and become something special or what is going on here :D

If you read the logs over at tamagotchi planet then you would know this has happened to kat (owner of said site), it normally happens if you had it on pause for a long time. Hope this helps, wish i could say more about it but i've yet to own a morino so i really have no idea what will happen though

It hasn't been on pause at all this time, just let it run :huh:

And yes, it's definatly Inotchi, the little worm, again.

Very strange, but i guess i just have to see what happens lol :p

I'll keep you posted.

Hmm, interesting. I've never seen that happen. Do you think you can get a picture or two? One of the bug and one of the age? Or something? It might be something that you can only get on video though...

Sure, i'll try some pictures.

Can already say he is 4 days old and 45mg.

I always thought that the worm was black instead of white?

It starts as a black worm (baby stage) and then changes into the white worm (child/toddler stage) then goes into a cocoon (teen state) and then evolves into an adult, normally. So strange...great pictures though! I've never seen it happen myself. My morino has issues with resetting and sometimes acts a little weird but I've never heard of it doing that.

No, can't find anything about it either. But i'll let you know what happens to him ^_^

Ok so my little Inotchi has just gone in his cocoon again for the second time. Really curious what's going to happen now! Probably something totally boring haha.

Bah, as l tought something boring happened.

He just got out of his coccoon and turned into Chobitimatchi, not too bad but not great either :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back