Tamzpop's V4.5's Log :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamzpop

Reaction score
Hello Everyone, Im Not "new" to tamagotchis or this forum but i forgot my username as i stopped playing with them for about a year !

Anyways i have loads of tamagotchis, 3 v2s ( i think )And 1 v3 , i also have my v4.5. i only have the v4.5 running at the moment but i am considering starting another one soon, but i cant decide which one haha !

Any help there ?

So as far as my tamagotchi goes , he is a celebtchi ! He looks cute ! but more like a girl hehe

its a shame i didnt start my tamagotchi log from when he was born but i didnt know if i would have the time, but i do :D

thanks for reading, kind of a boring log i guess :(

i appreciate any feedback by inbox !

Bye for now :D

My tamagotchi just got a job, it looks like a book, but i dont know how to play the minigame, anyone with any help on playing them ? thanks :D

i forgot to tell you, my tama is called carl hehe

Hey everyone ,

a quick later update.. its 12.04am here :D

i stared my v2 tamagotchi up !

Yayyyy haha,

im concentrating on the v4.5 more tho... just having a v2 beside me because the v2 is a baby and the v4.5 is an adult :D

i called her becka (spelt like that~ its funky haha)

Sofar shes been good... not needed much attention..

i haven't played as much games with her as i would usually.. as i always usually make my tama the skinniest it can be :eek:

Sooo yeah im waiting for her to go too sleep loool

anyone with any tamagotchi v2 sleep charts, growth charts ect please pm me :D

Goodnight and i will update after i get back from college :)

Oh wow... i know i said i would update when i get back from college... but i thought it was rather funny that as soon as i posted the log she went too sleep... with a poop beside her !!!

grrr i hate that... but still... i did say i wont pay as much attention to the v2 so you never know... mayb a new character for mee

i always seemed too get the adult duck :(

even tho i pay excellent care and attention usually

anyone wanna pm me about why that happens ?

i forgot too update on my v4.5 carl... he got a job.. i think as a teacher... it took a few goes but now he understands his mini game .. i mean role ;)

OMG i just checked becka and she woke up again ? clearing that poop right away haha.. wow it just shows how long its been since i played with a v2.. i forgot how it rolls :)

anyways im going to go now haha

Nighttt

Hey everyone, home from college, over 2 hours early !! (great huh )

Theres not much to log about at the moment, i set the times back on my tamagotchis so that they sleep through the day, because i hate pausing them sooo much ! So when i got in i reset the time back, i then came onto here, to write this log :D

Oh yes... i forgot to tell you becka evolved last night,into a hotodetchi :) cuteeeee hehe :p

becka is rolling around at the moment :D

carl is walking left and right but he looks soo cute doing that :D

he looks a little too girly haha

hopefully the matchmaker will come tonight !!

so anyway i will update you later

Byeeee

:D

Hey everyone, wow im sorry that i didnt log last night, nothing really happened with either of my tamas so i thought it would be pointless too say nothing happened apart from the occasional poop ect xD

but today.. wow i was sooo happy !

as you know, i set the times back so my tama sleeps during the day, when i set my tamagotchi v2 time back, i did it a few minutes before it went to bed (by mistake)and seconds after doing that, she evolved !!!

i couldn't believe it.. so as i waited i didn't get time to think what would it evolve into... so when she evolved it was a total shock ! Anyway enough suspense....... she evolved into a....young mametchi !!

Yayyyy haha

the second good news is that carl got the matchmaker when i put the time back to the correct time :D

he received a boy :eek: i know its probably not but i thought it was odd that he got a boy because he is a boy too but anyways xD

Thirdly.. my mum went shopping and she found a fake tamagotchi... but she didn't know it was fake.. she bought it for me anyway and it didn't cost much at all :) its a little complicated since its the spanish version, but its ok for a trial thing :) when i go on holiday i plan to buy one of the fake dinky dino 40 in 1 pets... i did have one but i dropped it and it broke :( i enjoyed the dinky dino one because it was in english so i knew what it was saying (haha)there is no pause feature on this fake tamagotchi so i do not know how thats going to work while i go too college :S unless there is a pause feature but i wouldn't know :S the packaging says its called a animal imaginado version 3+ :) its a shame it was fake but still... it adds too my virtual pet collection :)

Hey everyone, not much to log about at the moment, but it is early soo maybe later :)

i had dental spacers out in my teeth today to prepare for braces :(

my teeth are hurting quite a bit but oh well !

my tamagothci v2 keeps saying that my battery is dead, but i have ony had it in there for like 2 days, but it is slightly smaller than what its ment to be so it might be that, or it might just be a faulty tamagotchi

i tried looking in the entertainer for tamagotchis and also looked in argos, but couldn't find any :(

i hope that toys r us still sell them !

anyways thats about it for now, ill update later :D carl should leave his little baby boy tonight, who i am going too call jake :D

hey everyone, sorry i didnt do the update i promised, but basically my teeth really hurt so i didn't feel in the mood... i just slept hehe

anyway on the 4.5 carl left the baby :D i didn't see him leave sadly :( but im proud of him :) i woke up this morning for college and the baby was still sleeping, i set the time forward because i wanted to get the baby stage done before i went college, because otherwise i wouldn't know when it would wake up and i wouldn't want it to wake up while i was out :eek: however the baby stage took longer than the time i had till i had to leave, so sadly i had to pause him :( i called him jake :D when i got home from college i unpaused and about an hour after that , he evolved into a kuchitamatchi, not sure if thats good or not hehehe oh well im happy :)

we have half term at college now so loads of updates should be on their way, plus no pausing time !i prefer to have it sleep in the day if i am really busy :D

my v2 hasnt really done much apart from sleep and walk :D but i cant get over how cute she is :D

thanks for reading, if you have anything to tell me or that please pm me because i love pm's lool

Hey everyone, i didnt update the log last night before i went to bed, mostly because i had a stomach ache but also ive been in abit of "boyfriend stress" Lool

anyway nothing really happened last night, but in the afternoon, jake changed into a daiyatchi !! altho it is the same Character as carl, i have more skill points in the spiritual catogory than the happiness category, (carl had happiness)

this morning i wake up and they was hungry ect, so i fed them, and 5 minutes later my v2 tamagotchi becka changed into a Furawatchi !! yayyy haha

thats about it for now i will update later this evening ! i promise haha

hey everyone !

oh wow i am so pleased, jake evolved ! he turned into a ura togetchi !!!!!

ive never had that one before lol

awww he is soo cute though

:)

will update later, i wonder if becka will evolve too ?

LOL just realised, becka is already an adult so of course she wont evolve

silly me :p

Hey !!

sorry i havent updated for a while, i have been soo busy with college work and stress with my teeth ( i am getting braces tomorrow)

becka just had a baby boy !!

Lets hope jake does too :D

hey everyone, had my molar bands put on today, so my tongue is sore, but i just wanted to update saying jake just had a baby girl !! YAY i have a baby girl and boy ready :)

going to try and mate them both :p

i may update later, depending on how i feel :)

bye for now xD

Jake had a baby girl !! Yayyy im going to connect them both like mad (lol)

becka left the little baby boy alone today, i named him ben. i filled up his hearts ect but then paused him as i want to play them both from a baby stage so i can connect them so they are equal :)

something strange keeps happening, my tamagotchis keep having the screen with snowflakes ect on them, just wondering why they are doing that, as its February almost march ? :S i will post a question on the boards showing a picture i took with my phone (not the best of quality but shows it)

here is the link for my question, including the picture :

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/173982-tamagotchi-snow-scene-in-february/page__pid__3068478#entry3068478

thanks for reading xD

Last edited by a moderator:
jake left the baby, and when she was born i names her sammy, she turned into a kuchitamachi ! im going too get an awesome character :D she got enrolled into school today too !

i unpaused bee and he grew at the same time as sammy, he grow into a Kuribotchi :)

woop lol

thats about it for now

Hey everyone, Oh wow.. Im Happyyy Lol

Bee evolved into a Young Mimitchi !!

and Sammy evolved into a urayoungmemetchi !

Wow whats happening haha

i dont know what character too choose for sammmy, hmmmm lol :)

anyone with any ideas then pm me :)

Latest posts

Back