Tango and Me

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sazzy1993

Reaction score
My v3 arrived yesterday in the post, I bought it off ebay for £13.00! It is pink with ice creams and my tama is a girl called tango. Right now shes just a child and her character is Tamatchi, she will evolve sometime today and i cant wait! :lol: I don't think she will be one of the more popular characters because i have fed her a couple of snacks because i was rubbish at the games and she wouldn't become happy :furawatchi: But i have the hang of it now :furawatchi:

:will keep you posted when Tango evolves *wishes hard for young mimitchi*:

Best Wishes

Tango and Sazzy

xxx

ps- sorry my post looks a tad boring, but when i try to change the colours, font ect it doesnt work :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey you! Come to take another sneak peak at my fabulous tama log? LOL! welcome back, my little girl Tango has evolved into an Obotchi, At 8:00 in the morning it woke me up :wacko: but I forgive her! She's only 2 hearts happy because she can't play a game as she isnt heavy enough and won't eat, cheeky minx. I'm not feeding her any more snacks though, I want a real cute character!

I'll keep you posted

Best Wishes

Tango and Sazzy

xxxx

Welcome back fellow tama lovers! I'm sad to say Tango is no more! Don't worry, she didn't die, I had to, dare i say it (RESET HER)! Oh the horror, lol! Well the story is, my friend recieved her tama v3 at the same time as me, so we decided to have them the same age so we reset them at the same time. Now i have a different tama:

Name: Tom

Training: [|||||] 5/9

Stage: Teenager

Character: Patapatatchi

Weight: 21 lbs

Generation: 1

Well I'll tell you how he evolved. He began as a lovely Teletchi, as all v3 baby boys do! And evolved into a Tamatchi. And now he is a Patapatatchi! YAY!

Will keep you posted

Best wishes

Tom and Sazzy

xxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! God i havent been on tamatalk for ages! this is ancient unfortunately tango went when my tamagotchi ran out of batteries :( but now im concentrating on tamagotchi corner shop which is fabulous!!

xx

Latest posts

Back